Sign in to follow this  
Mike_CFII_MEL

SHE HAS ARRIVED - Continued

Hi,

Just a couple more, have to take a break... My breathing is bothering me big time. Someone asked about videos, I'll have videos online once she is built, as a matter of fact... A friend of mine that uses my 737NG Flow/Checklist asked if I would make another one with larger print (he's getting old  :P  ), so I'll have yet another 737 Flow Checklist out soon. He also asked me to make a video running through everything on the Flow/Checklist, so I may be making that video as well.

IMG_0841.jpgIMG_0842.jpgIMG_0843.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Holy cow, Mike...just beautiful...fantastic looking!

How much did this all cost you and how many pc's will be running it?

Hi,

It's over six figures. She'll be running on 5 - I7 4790K processors with a sixth computer injecting ASN weather.

Hi,

It's over six figures. She'll be running on 5 - I7 4790K processors with a sixth computer injecting ASN weather.

Very nice.  Is that American dollars ?  Just checking because if its Peso's I might be able to get one.

Hi,

That's U.S. Dollars, but it includes everything, computers, projectors, 220* screen... It even includes miscellaneous items like cables and connectors.

Awesome Mike - I wouldnt know where to start building this - wow

It'll never fly, but it sure looks real purddy...  If I bring over a keg and some chips, can I take the right seat? :P

Hi,

Well, from one fellow NY'er to another...congrats and hope you have lots of good times and enjoyment from it. By the way, what about climate control...I mean are you going to actually leave it in the garage?

Hang on, this should be on a maritime sim thread. Just place empty sealed barrels in the voids under the platform, take it to your nearest slipway and launch it! :lol:

Hi,

The garage will have central air as well as a portable unit. I'm also replacing the garage door for a hurricane / insulated door with four floor to ceiling braces. The garage door will no longer open, until the sim room is built... Then it gets moved to it's own room.

Well, from one fellow NY'er to another...congrats and hope you have lots of good times and enjoyment from it. By the way, what about climate control...I mean are you going to actually leave it in the garage?

Amazing. I am ready and willing to be your first test pilot. 

That looks fantastic Mike!  How much did the wife's approval cost for that?

You realize that your house is now going to be on top of the list of suggested locations for the next Avsim conference!

Looking forward to your progress reports.

Ted

Mike..looks great!  My wife would kill me, if I took up the garage like that....absolutely kill me...lol!

Hi,

Just a couple more, have to take a break... My breathing is bothering me big time. Someone asked about videos, I'll have videos online once she is built, as a matter of fact... A friend of mine that uses my 737NG Flow/Checklist asked if I would make another one with larger print (he's getting old  :P  ), so I'll have yet another 737 Flow Checklist out soon. He also asked me to make a video running through everything on the Flow/Checklist, so I may be making that video as well.

IMG_0841.jpgIMG_0842.jpgIMG_0843.jpg

My God that is just beautiful.  I would consider this a labor of love.  Do you plan on enclosing the cockpit like a real aircraft?  I am so impressed with the hardware.  i look forward to seeing the finished product.

S-i-x computers... :wacko:

AWESOME.

Looks like we are off to a good start, even see you have your own Tug?

Looking forward to my visit and the "Delivery Flight" once we have it up and running.

Only 6 more sleeps Mike!

Steve Cos

Flightdeck Solutions

Very Impressive. You gotta make videos of your maiden voyage. Best of luck building it. Very Jealous,

Hi Steve,

I didn't mention someone from FDS coming to my home to help build the sim, wasn't sure if you wanted anyone to know. But YES, Steve will be here in six days to get this little lady off the ground. I cannot say enough about Flight Deck Solutions, Pete, Steve, Sheila and the whole crew... Solid Product, Excellent Support and Communication...

If you're looking to take the next step in flightsim, look no further than Flight Deck Solution and/or Jetmax... As a customer, I can tell you first hand... Product and Support doesn't get any better than this folks.

I would absolutely do business with FDS again, they are and will be my first choice for flight sim hardware.

Tug, I like that... I'm also supprised I didn't think of that one myself. :P

Hi,

The flight deck will be enclosed (I have the outer shell and interior panels) when she is done.

My God that is just beautiful.  I would consider this a labor of love.  Do you plan on enclosing the cockpit like a real aircraft?  I am so impressed with the hardware.  i look forward to seeing the finished product.

Super stuff,  its massive

Damn thats awesome...maybe in my next life. :(

I hope you gona get Processlaso for that ^@*#\x  or are you too big for that now

Damn thats awesome...maybe in my next life. :(

in my next life i hope to be a real commercial pilot, (  i know keep dreaming )