Sign in to follow this  
C525B

Repaints: XOJet, NetJets, N851CC

A few repaints coming to the library soon.  In the meantime, PM me if you're one of those people who just can't wait.... :P

I noticed that Carenado's N897DB scheme was exactly the NetJets paint, with different colors, so that was pretty easy to address...

n894qs_zpstpgv0bn3.jpg

XOJet had a handful of Hawkers briefly, but they were short-lived because U.S. West Coast-East Coast charters are their bread-and-butter, and the Hawker can only pull off the transcon with very favorable winds. 

n285xj_zpsulj32ls4.jpg

N851CC is the real-life version of Carenado's N2114H scheme.  I changed the tail number, made the wing top-sides white, and added the decoration on the inside of the winglets.  BTW, if you ever have the idea to paint the Hawker with colored wings....DO NOT.  As an example: each of the vortex generators on top of the wings is a tiny part that's mapped separately.  Just let that sink in....

n851cc_zps3ekbvvgy.jpg

**wrong thread. pls delete.

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

**wrong thread. pls delete.

Great stuff Paul - having fun trying to paint this bird lol I think not  :) but you have doe well 

Rich Sennett

Wow! I love the net jets as the falcon I fly in real life is an old net jets bird with that great scheme !

Wow! I love the net jets as the falcon I fly in real life is an old net jets bird with that great scheme !

Hey Peter,

Are you getting any use out of the Hawker at all?  I'll P.M. you a link to these repaints and some other goodies.  I'd appreciate your input on the systems fixes.

Dave

I'd love to sure ! Yes I use the jet when I can ( hotel room flying when on a real trip ) I do like it a lot ....

Shouldn't be...I didn't change those parts from stock or mess with the alpha/specular textures.  The TKS strips shouldn't be glossy, but they shouldn't be black either.   I'll take a look later.

+1   Following🍻

Raphael Chacón

158745.png

FLYSIMWARE-SM#1378797 RXP750-#1533812 RXP530-#1526291 RXP430-#1543520 

FS2C #43560 #52175 #68068 #68152 #69299 #71201 #72243 #105040 SM#1325481

PMDG #60260 #73469 #144746 #194702 #196953 #230831 #236231 #251801 #266742 #336381  #397556