Sign in to follow this  
Chris Bell

Aerosoft Night Environment British-Isles v1.7 Update Released!

Heres what I mean Chris.

zvpfn4.jpg

I think the brightness is too intense. It not how many lights there are but more like how bright they are. This is low level around EGBB Birmingham airport UK.

Especially where larger roads seem to have 2 lights bawls close together as seen in this picture. This is Default preset with yellow slid back to 50%

Will V1.8 be another large download ? or will this be a completely new product or interface upgrade. Its still much much better flying at night nowadays with N.E. I don't want to put anyone off buying it with my comments.

I would still buy recommend it to everyone and still plan to roll out my coverage as new areas are released. I own everything you have done in European scenery areas.

Graham

EDIT------------------EDIT-------------------EDIT

I think I may have discovered something for you. I have set my orbx FTX central to Europe and not global now . I think this was giving me the double BAWL things because they seem better now. Maybe a landclass thing ? I hope this was the case.

Ill have to continue tomorrow.

Regards

Graham

Thank you Graham,

i believe these big bright yellow lights are possibly leaked lights from a third party lighting system; they don’t look like our lights! Am I wrong?

You can freely reduce autogen and scenery complexity to reduce their visibility

NE lights operate outside these controls and will not be affected by changing these setting through SIM controls

Hello Chris.   Here is a stupid question from an otherwise intelligent person.   The British Isles:  Does this include England and the little islands around it ?   Or just the little islands around GB 

i believe these big bright yellow lights are possibly leaked lights from a third party lighting system; they don’t look like our lights! Am I wrong?

Im not sure where they are from Chris. I have FTX software that has a light configurations and also REX texture direct which can alter airport lighting. To be absolutely honest. Heaven knows where the shape of the light bawl is coming from then. I thought it was now Night Environment.

Graham

The British Isles: Does this include England and the little islands around it ? Or just the little islands around GB

NEUK covers all the UK, UK islands, as well as Ireland

British_Isles_1.jpg

I have FTX

that’s where their from

Ireland included as well !! great stuff.      So i can put this program on top of Orbtx Regions and the two will work together just fine? 

Do you know when External suppliers such as Simplanet will have the new version ?

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

I'm finding this confusing now Chris now we have thrown FTX lighting into the mix.

They have put lighting into global and lighting into regional products. I'm making you my lighting expert Chris. What do I do now to get my lights the way you intended them to look even if I sacrifice this so called 3d lighting. Can I switch it off.

Can you recommend settings for an FTX based sim

Thanks

Graham

So i can put this program on top of Orbtx Regions and the two will work together just fine?

yes

Do you know when External suppliers such as Simplanet will have the new version ?

im not even sure if that outlet carries our product line!

Can you recommend settings for an FTX based sim

google it pls; there are two main bgl libraries you can deactivate (xxx.bgl.OFF)

these will completely turn off the lights in question

im not even sure if that outlet carries our product line!

I'm hoping it does its where I got it the cheapest. I have sent them an email. Hope I can get the new version. :)

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Ok thank you  :rolleyes:

you're very welcome :hi:

I'm hoping it does its where I got it the cheapest. I have sent them an email. Hope I can get the new version. :)

for our product line the fastest outlet will always be Aerosoft shop

be sure to use the correct AS regional shops at the top;

navigate to your region to see the pricing with your local VAT/TAX!

for our product line the fastest outlet will always be Aerosoft shop

be sure to use the correct AS regional shops at the top;

navigate to your region to see the pricing with your local VAT/TAX!

I bought your product yet i'm not guaranteed an update to the product ?.

spacer.png

i'm not guaranteed an update to the product ?.

that’s not what i wrote!

regardless of which shop you bought through; you still bought it from Aerosoft behind the scenes,

you are entitled for support directly from Aerosoft through your purchase!

(this was asked and answered before on Germany 1.7 update thread here)

Fabulous, a work around. Great customer service as always Chris.

spacer.png