Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

XPX.40b5 is giving incredible FPS performance....

Clouds such as these, not too long ago, would have killed my performance. Now...FPS, yawns at sky full of towering cloud base...

The XP code is truly evolving...and not merely lip service....

It keeps getting better and better....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Eclipse_1.png

MD-83_2.png

Side note: We need Henrik to produce a marine ship package for XP!  Wouldn't that be great!

As I flew my 777 Worldliner out of JFK today on 13R, with everything pretty much set to high levels and with HDR on, my pilot's view had a FR of 59-60.  Can't ask much better than that.

John

John Wingold

Mitch, my SMP clouds never used to look as good as that... what FL are you at?

Mine used to look like a flock of little clouds that followed me along during cruise!

Mine used to look like a flock of little clouds that followed me along during cruise!

Yeah, I was wondering that; it looks like you've got SMP clouds forming banks rather than simply fields of little clouds. Do they do that now? If so I'm reinstalling it immediately.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

The Eclispe was at 12,000 ASL and the DC9 was at FL220

Yeah, I was wondering that; it looks like you've got SMP clouds forming banks rather than simply fields of little clouds. Do they do that now? If so I'm reinstalling it immediately.

Well...as far as I know...this cloud rep is pretty much what I get, if the cloud-call directs SMP.

Also, to note...XPX.40b5's FPS headroom, now allows me to run SMP on the four cloud sliders, to full right

So you haven't noticed anything different to previous versions in terms of how XP weather is communicating with SMP?

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

So you haven't noticed anything different to previous versions in terms of how XP weather is communicating with SMP?

If you mean, in prior versions, the cotton-ball surrounding the wagon train?  No longer get that...now...cloud banks...quite sophisticated too.  Well..check out again around that DC9, at FL220.   Beautiful, to say the least. I'm most pleased with the entire scenario.  XPX.40b5 is killer!

I've had it for a few years and never had problems with it, but I agree, what works for one person might not work for someone else. 

Hi Tony, yes...I have this running...

but...what Henrik did for FSX/P3D...like I mean.....speechless!

We need to Henrik-ize XPX!  We have W2XP, we have HD and SHD Mesh....we now need Henrik Ships and Routes....  The Triple Crown....   :rolleyes: