Sign in to follow this  
fppilot

Fltplan Go app for iPad - Way Cool!

Hi Folks,

They just added iPhone support now as well...

Previously it had to be an iPad or Android...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Bit of an old post but I just discovered the integration between P3D and Fltplan GO.

I use Fltplan GO for my real job but cannot seem to get it to connect. iPad and PC on same network, firewall/AV off, GPS options disabled. The Fltplan GO app says it is connecting when it starts, the desktop app says it is connected.

I did not have SimConnect installed - so I did that but I don't know how to configure the simconfig.xml file (with a port # specifically). Thanks.

ATP BE300 BE400 CE500 CE560XL DA20 MU300

Guy's,

I cannot get FltPlan Go to work on anything but the same computer.

I have the following:

P3DV4

Windows 10, version 1709, 16299.192.

I have successfully connected to the Windows based FltPlan GO, running on the same computer.

But, when I run via my wireless connected 2nd computer (same version as above), it does not connect to the Windows based FltPlan GO application.

When I try to use my Samsung PHONE, it does not connect.

When I try to use  my iPhone version 7, it does not connect.

My Windows Defender firewall allows both FltPlan Communication and FltPlan GO through the PRIVATE and PUBLIC as both are check marked.

After reading many of the posts above, it appears that the iPad connects OK, but I am very reluctant to spend that kind of money only to find out it also does not work.

Also, it appears there is not much support from FltPlan GO, so it appears I am on my own hoping for some helpful suggestions from this forum thread.

Does anyone here have P3DV4, running on Windows 10, version 1709, 16299.192, connect successfully to an iPhone 7 (and show the plane on their map)?

EDIT: I just realized this is a FSX forum...I'll repost in P3D.

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

Well,

I think I have it going now...

I basically reset my wireless router. Now I can connect to a 2nd pc and also my Samsung phone.

The plane shows up in either of these two devices.

I'll check again tomorrow to be sure, but this may help someone else.

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5