Secondly, your add-ons come with support from the software developers. I'm not sure why you would choose Jetline to help you with say a PMDG activation issue.

Comments such as this prove you're just being difficult for the sake of being difficult.

You know just as well as anyone else that you wouldn't call Jetline for a PMDG activation issue, but you could call Jetline for a PMDG frame rate issue or any of the other plethora of issues that could arise that are not so specific to PMDG but to how the PMDG product is working with your FSX installation.

I'm not sure why you're so offended that you have to keep ramming your point down everyone's throat that a jetline system is no better than a home built system.  Something that nobody has even disputed...  It's the support and service and knowledge that people are paying for.

Example, fellow has a problem with a car running rough, he brings it to a mechanic, mechanic opens the hood and taps the side of the carburetor with a small hammer, the car clears right up and runs perfect.  Gives the guy a bill for $100.  The guy flies off the handle "What the heck am I paying you $100 for, you just tapped the carburetor!"  The mechanic breaks the bill down:

Tapping carburetor: $.50

Knowing where to tap: $99.50

I lost interest in flight simulation for a long time due to spending more time screwing around tweaking, modifying, testing, modifying some more, testing, messing up my FSX installations, re-installing, testing again so on and so forth. 

Lots of people are willing to pay someone else to do that testing so they can just go fly.

Jeff Calder

've built all of my systems since 1994. I respect the points made about building your own system. Jetline has been around the sim community for quite a while. There is a HUGE difference between an Alienware box and Jetline. Jetline tweaks to flightsim. Think of the countless hours we have all tweaked in out hobby. Most of it has been a waste of time placebo. These guys know how to build a sim specific box that works from the beginning. Key word is sim specific!!! Alienware is not. Like I said I have built my own boxes but Jetline will be doing my next one. I live very close to them so maybe they will let me pick it up and save on shipping. 

You won't regret it... B)

I've built all of my systems since 1994. I respect the points made about building your own system. Jetline has been around the sim community for quite a while. There is a HUGE difference between an Alienware box and Jetline. Jetline tweaks to flightsim. Think of the countless hours we have all tweaked in out hobby. Most of it has been a waste of time placebo. These guys know how to build a sim specific box that works from the beginning. Key word is sim specific!!! Alienware is not. Like I said I have built my own boxes but Jetline will be doing my next one. I live very close to them so maybe they will let me pick it up and save on shipping.

Call Ken for a tour, tell him Don sent ya!

Like the post above "you won't regret it!"

Glad your enjoying your system :))).

System Memory: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 SDRAM 2133MHz (CL9)

What model of memory do you have? I'm looking towards getting a 16GB DDR3 2133MHz 1.5v kit for my i7-4790K build.

Regards, Django EGLL.

| BMS | DCS OB | A-10C II | AV-8B | F-16C | F/A-18C | FC3 | Persian Gulf | Supercarrier | Tacview | XP11 | FF A320 | FF 757 |

| I7-9700K + NH-D15 | RTX3080Ti 12GB | DDR4-3200 16GB | Aorus Z390 Ultra | 2X Evo 860 1TB | 850W | Torrent Case |

| Warthog HOTAS + CH Pedals | 32" TV 1080p 60Hz | TrackIR5 |

The https://flightsystems.ca/ doesn't seem to be in business anymore. At least I cannot rich ANYONE from there for a week now! Even the phone number listed on their site is inactive now.

I bought a computer from them a couple of months ago, and while it's working fine so far with prepar3d and NGX (knock on the wood), having a company gone missing in action like this without any prior notice or any acknowledgement to my requests is scary!

I would caution anybody thinking of purchasing a custom built PC for flight simulation purposes to explore the alternative companies.

Dmitriy.

I take my words back about flightsystems. They ARE still in business. It was just a bad mix up in the communication channels and now all sorted out. They've kindly contacted me and now we are all on the same page!

And BTW, as I mentioned, the computer that they have built for me is working like a champ!

So, please, disregard my message above.

Dmitriy.

Fully support every aspect of this company for any simmer that wants quality, service, pre-set to MAX performance, no worries, order as desired, plug-in, get acquainted with a personalized intro lesson/session via Ken/Chris to yer new beast and go...happy flights!

A satisfied client!

This is exactly what you pay for. I used to build my own and don't miss sweating the post beep one bit. :>)

I've bought two Jetline systems over the last six years. One I now use at work and the other is home with twin SSDs and a 4.2 OC that runs everything I want just fine.

Cheers,

Mark

Jetline does seem to be a brilliant solution for some but what I'd like is to work where Mark works: where I can bring in a computer and sim all day and get paid for it  :smile:

Mario Di Lauro

I teach an aerodynamics class and use FSX as part of the course, as well as video encoding and conversion.

I have to check everyday to be sure that FSX works correctly. :dance: