Sign in to follow this  
whitetimer

Flight Sim Community in Aus / NZ

Hi All

Finally i've settled to a new life in Australia, moving from the UK and getting back into the Flightsim world.  Was wondering just how many enthusiasts there are on this forum who are Aus / NZ based ?

Cheers

I am (Melbourne, Australia) and, from seeing Member details on posts, I suspect that the Aussies and Kiwis have a minor but solid representation. My guess is that Australia and New Zealand collectively would fall within the top 8 or so of countries in the Avsim Forum membership list. Perhaps, the Avsim annual survey may provide that type of information.

I have noticed that many of the Avsim Forum posters from those two countries are also actively involved in either or both of the Orbx forum and the PC Aviator Australia Community Forum.

Gary

Born in Sydney, Live in Melbourne. Still visit Sydney pretty regularly.

Hello from Kalgoorlie, WA, Emigrated from Essex over just over 5 years ago and not looked back!!!

Peter Graves

Kalgoorlie, WA

YSSY, G'day.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Fantastic to see some fellow AS/NZ Simmers on this forum :D

I am (Melbourne, Australia) and, from seeing Member details on posts, I suspect that the Aussies and Kiwis have a minor but solid representation. My guess is that Australia and New Zealand collectively would fall within the top 8 or so of countries in the Avsim Forum membership list. Perhaps, the Avsim annual survey may provide that type of information.

I have noticed that many of the Avsim Forum posters from those two countries are also actively involved in either or both of the Orbx forum and the PC Aviator Australia Community Forum.

Gary

Will check out those other forums too :)

Perth represent!

I'm down in Margaret River

Guest JustanotherPilot

Aussiex.org for downloads and forums