Sign in to follow this  

No option to install new livery's in the Operation Centre (http://prntscr.com/7pjl43)

//Previously tried to contact PMDG no response after they sent me a registry fix that didn't work//

Pretty much just bought the 737-800/900 Base package. Very impressed. After a few hours of use I wanted to install some liverys. I followed instructions, but I was missing a few tabs in my menu in the operation centre (http://prntscr.com/7pjl43). Could anyone help me out? Thanks -

Charlie

Guest JustanotherPilot

Did you select the appropriate platform for your aircraft FSX/P3D and then select the desired aircraft 737####. Once these are selected the installed liveries and available downloads are shown.

Images might help to illustrate.

opcen1_zpsnmvjmo7e.png

opcen2_zpsnnesvycu.png

Steve

Yes. I selected my PMDG 737- Steam Edition

Yes. I put in the registration code or activation code. What ever you want to call it.

Is it worth reinstalling the PMDG 737 all together?

Guest JustanotherPilot

Have you created a ticket with Precision Manuals?

Is it worth reinstalling the PMDG 737 all together?

I don't think you understand the question that Steve S gave you (full names in the PMDG forums please guys).

You cannot select the NGS-FSXSE version if it is not highlighted in bold white.  If it is not highlighted in bold white several things:  You won't see the menu as shown in Steve's thoughtful post with a screenie, and it means you have a registry problem an the OC is not aware of the NGX installation.

You need to stick with the PMDG Product Support guys, unless you are knowledgeable in the area of the Windows registry.

Dan Downs KCRP

They haven't replied since the reply I got last week.

They haven't replied since the reply I got last week.

If you did not tell them their fix did not work I don't imagine they would reply. You need to rely to the last response PMDG sent to you and tell them the fixed didn't work, I imagine sense they heard nothing from you they assumed the fix worked.

//Previously tried to contact PMDG no response after they sent me a registry fix that didn't work//

Pretty much just bought the 737-800/900 Base package. Very impressed. After a few hours of use I wanted to install some liverys. I followed instructions, but I was missing a few tabs in my menu in the operation centre (http://prntscr.com/7pjl43). Could anyone help me out? Thanks -

Charlie

Charlie, unfortunately you are not alone on this issue. I've worked with PMDG in trying to resolve this problem and they couldn't. With the T7's it worked for a short while until the operating center was updated, now there are no liveries to install. There was nothing else they could do. Currently I have to rely on third party painters to get liveries and I fear the same may happen when the new 747 is released. I love PMDG products but its not worth it to keep uninstalling/reinstalling my OS and FSX. There needs to be another workaround for those that just cannot install liveries via the OC.

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

I have been able to solve it. My PMDG 737 was detecting my old FSX.exe not my steam one. Thank for the support! [sOLVED] :lol:

I have been able to solve it. My PMDG 737 was detecting my old FSX.exe not my steam one. Thank for the support! [sOLVED] :lol:

Glad to hear it's solved. In the future, ensure that you place your name in your posts, please.

Kyle Rodgers