Sign in to follow this  
Ebs

RSR: "A year from now [...] the first previews of our upcoming 7_7 project"

We missed one out - Boeing's new Cuban division are working on the 797...

Reminds me of the old Independence Air "whale tail" trucks.

flyi4_big.jpg

Kyle Rodgers

RSR told you all that "Just one guy got it right".

He can't be more revealing than that.  Just scroll back to find it. ;-)

i was right lol 747 classic the only one that mention it lol ..... forgot for fs9 ....

more seriously the 747 classic will help to migrate to the FSX things ...

As long as everyone is throwing out WAG's I'll throw my lot in for a 707 or a 727. That link never said modern airliner. Robert has a sweet spot for oldies too :P

I feel the community is most desperate for a 767.  Still loads of them in use today.  I remember reading somewhere that more 767s cross the Atlantic every day than any other aircraft.   The Level-D is archaic, the CS is...well its CS.  

Fingers and toes crossed for the '67!

i was right lol 747 classic the only one that mention it lol ..... forgot for fs9 ....

more seriously the 747 classic will help to migrate to the FSX things ...

Sorry mate, I also mentioned the 747-200. Makes two of us, we're out of here. Unless the -200 isn't a classic?

However, I'm sure R Raz was doing his own trolling, and maybe wasn't being serious

Keep it light, guys. If you need someone to take shots at, use me instead.

Kyle Rodgers

Sorry mate, I also mentioned the 747-200. Makes two of us, we're out of here. Unless the -200 isn't a classic?

However, I'm sure R Raz was doing his own trolling, and maybe wasn't being serious

oh yes Robert is playing as I for sure .... i dont have FSX yet lol ....

Keep it light, guys. If you need someone to take shots at, use me instead.

Why shooting the messenger ....???

MD80 then?

It is always funny to watch you guys talking about us in the 3rd person like we aren't in the room.  :-p

(Note: The above comment is not intended to confirm or deny any of the rumors, innuendo, wild-guesses, or just plain old conjecture present in this thread- except for that one guy who guessed correctly, but this thread will not confirm which guy that was...)  :ph34r:

Seriously, Robert - why do you make comments regarding future projects/updates in magazines and such but don't provide us with the same information here on the PMDG forum? I don't buy flight sim magazines. To be honest, it seems ridiculous that you'd do this. If you're not going to provide updates here, why bother having the forum?

Well I still really hope for a 787 :D

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

Seriously, Robert - why do you make comments regarding future projects/updates in magazines and such but don't provide us with the same information here on the PMDG forum? I don't buy flight sim magazines. To be honest, it seems ridiculous that you'd do this. If you're not going to provide updates here, why bother having the forum?

He can do as he wishes. It's his company. Also, this is AVSim forum, not PMDG owned. They have have a section here. That's like saying I don't buy the Guardian but they had a review of the latest James Bond film that I didn't see. I'm on a James Bond film forum but it didn't say word for word what the director said in that interview in The Guardian

Gentlemen,

Before I retired I had flown almost everything from a cloth winged Cessna 120 to a Boeing 747-400 and of them all my favorite of the bunch, not yet mentioned here in this thread, was the "funnest" of all of them.  My nomination for the next Classic would be the ..........

The Convair 340 (drum roll, please!)

With it's low and slow, multi-stop routes in varied terrain and every type of bad weather you could imagine it was challenging, instructive and definitely the most fun you could have with your clothes on.

We know the 757 is not happening for FSX, but they never said anything about XP. Also I don't think they ever agreed with LDS to not produce a 767 - I was under the assumption that was only for the 757. I'm assuming that the 7_7 is initially meant for XP since RSR mentions XPX right after mentioning the 7_7 in the PC Pilot article, so a 757/767 for XP isn't out of the question. 757/767 is without a doubt my favorite family of aircraft ever.

That said, I'd love to do 20 minute island hops in Hawaii with a 717, just like Hawaiian Airlines does in real life...

EDIT: only one person has said the 797 so far as well, so get hyped!!

Ara Mahs, Private Pilot