Sign in to follow this  
RioLetsPlays

Prepard3D the application was unable to start.

Try uninstalling it then install it to a location outside of program files x86, like C:\Prepar3dV2

Also when you run the installer, right click it and try running it as an administrator. If that doesn't help I'd try to make a post in the LM forum.

Thanks for the reply but I already have tried installing it on many hard drives and I always run programs as an admin thanks for the suggestion though.

Post this on the Lm Forum. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

What you are showing is not the primary file location. Where did you install Prepar3d ? Show contents  of that folder and we can have a quick scan. Many files are not created until you run P3D for the first time so it's no surprise if you aren't seeing all the files in the support folders.

Also, provide system specs as if you don't have suitable hardware (a DX11 capable graphic card) you won't get it to run.

Edit: I see you've posted our issue in the L-M forum. Good luck with getting the issue resolved.

If you have an Intel video chipset MB, make sure it is disabled in the BIOS.P3D is not compatible with this chipset.

Pierre

If You are running a virus Program - try turning it off - while installing - Avast being especially cranky ! - be sure to uninstall before reinstall

- Johnman