Sign in to follow this  
buzzard2008

best cloud pack for xplane 10

Guest Mik75

SkyMAXX Pro v2 is defenitely what you are looking for!

Thankyou very much Michael will give them a whirl :-) while i have you here you dont know of any nightlighting enhancements at all?

Skymaxx V3 is in development though I am not sure if it will be free to owners of V2 or not. V2 was free to owners of V1 but thats not to say if there will be an upgrade charge.

Skymaxx V2 though is very nice by the way.

On a side note, I also bought Soundmaxx by the same developer last weekend and it is really awesome and completely changes the immersion factor of the sim.

nightlighting enhancements

nightlighting is one the highlights of XP. What is you want to enhance?

Have you tried enabling HDR? 

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Search X-Plane.org for the different light settings that people have uploaded.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

If it is runway lights that you are looking for, look on the .org for enhanced runway Lights 1.3

John Wingold

Skymaxx V3 is in development though I am not sure if it will be free to owners of V2 or not. V2 was free to owners of V1 but thats not to say if there will be an upgrade charge.

On a side note, I also bought Soundmaxx by the same developer last weekend and it is really awesome and completely changes the immersion factor of the sim.

Does anyone know what the tie Frame is for the release of V.3?

Any more comments on the Sound package?

IXEG 737 Beta-Tester and First Officer

i7 6700K@4.4GHz, 32GB RAM, Palit GTX 1080 GameRock Premium@2Ghz, Oculus Rift S, ButtKicker
X-Plane 11 latedt version on a Samsung M.2 SSD for speedy loading times