Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

A2A Simulations to Announce New Product at Oshkosh

Yes, maybe it's just the upcoming Piper Cub for the FSX Steam Edition: https://fsxinsider.com/third-party-spotlight-a2a-simulations/

Does this mean the A2A Piper Cub does not currently work in Steam Edition?  I was going to buy that so guess I better reconsider. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

b0814f2d5cd6c708b2ec22681b36795f.jpg

No announcement yet. How long does Oshkosh go on for ?

Officially, July 20-26

|Ryan Butterworth|

| i7 4790K@4.4GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA GTX 1080Ti | ASUS Z97-Pro | 1TB 860 Evo | 500GB 840 Evo Win10 Pro | 1TB Samsung 7200rpm | Seasonic X750W |

That would be a great choice. I hope its not another military, I can get top quality war birds at a fraction of the cost that fire real bullets in 64 bit at DCS.

ZORAN

Flying a warbird in FSX is like kissing your sister, but I do love the A2A B-17 and can pretend I am flying it to shows all over the world. 

As for the next A2A plane, why not a twin Comanche ?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

b0814f2d5cd6c708b2ec22681b36795f.jpg

It's a "new partnership and product" so I think this will be it.

Kimo