Sign in to follow this  
analcomp

US Customs texture for Dreamwings Dash 8 Q100/200 aircraft

To Whom It May Concern:

Just wondering if it's possible to acquire the US Customs textures for the Dreamwings Dash 8 Q100/200, for FS2004.  I have the model, from Dreamwings. I recently looked at the

Spider360 website (Euroastra350), which had picture of the model in these textures;however there wasn't a download, for this particular texture, from the website.  The author had a great picture and indicated it would be uploaded at a later date. It's been over 2 years. Is there anyone who's acquired the textures for this model?  I would be interested in acquiring and downloading it.  Please provide any information, at your earliest convenience  Thank you for your time and patience.

AeroFrank :rolleyes:

That would be very nice.  I have one for the Majestic Dash 8/Q400 and love it.  Yeah, I know, Customs don't fly the Q400... but it's still nice.

I know this is a FS9 thread... but FYI.... there is a freeware scenery for one of the islands in the Caribbean (I don't know which one it is but I'll try to find out) that has a load of static Dash 8's with the CBP livery.  Apparently the Customs / Boarder Patrol has a base there.

I'll post back if I can find it.  Well.... it's for FSX though.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.