Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

OXF Mega Mesh Shot

Should look like this its huge you do not have all of the files - double check your e-mail maybe you have other links to the rest of the files

3586n29.jpg

Wow, yeah I'm missing a few files I guess.

Not too sure what to do now, sigh.

Thanks for your help Rich ;)

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

Wow, yeah I'm missing a few files I guess.

Not too sure what to do now, sigh.

Thanks for your help Rich ;)

Sorry about that - you can always get it at simmarket but not sure you want to do that - did you check to make sure there are no other links 

I tried e-mailing them no go delivery failure 

Rich Sennett

Your welcome bad news - looks like Their e-mail doesnt work getting delivery failure - tried two different ones - hmm thats not good - have to see if they have a facebook page

Nope seems they have disapeared from the sim world - not good

Hi Richard,

What email were you using to contact them?

Their website, is still working... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Hi Richard,

What email were you using to contact them?

Their website, is still working... 

Tried the contact e-mail from simmarket description - link on my first post here and went to their site and got a different e-mail there

Rich Sennett

Thanks for bringing this product to everyone's attention.  I'd be interested to see a comparison between this and Pilot's FS Global Ultimate mesh.

OFX Simulations has another product that I came across a while back called South America Evolution which claims to have 10m mesh for South and Central America and landclass for the whole area. 

According to Rich the OFX Simulations USA mesh is indeed a high quality product, which has persuaded me to try their South America scenery.  I'll report on this after I've had ample time to evaluate it.

Thanks.

Dave

Simulator: P3Dv5.4

System Specs: Intel i7 13700K CPU, MSI Mag Z790 Tomahawk Motherboard, 32GB DDR5 6000MHz RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Video Card, 3x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 SSDs, Windows 11 Home OS

Thanks for bringing this product to everyone's attention.  I'd be interested to see a comparison between this and Pilot's FS Global Ultimate mesh.

Dave

That resolution can be obtained with freemesh - so I would think it will not be much different - US mega mesh is 5m and its obvious I wouldnt purchase a future product unless it was 5m

Rich Sennett

Tried the contact e-mail from simmarket description - link on my first post here and went to their site and got a different e-mail there

Alright...

If you go to http://www.ofxsimulation.com/ - under Forums you can read the following:

The OFX Simulation forums for support and news about our products.
During this month (due to maintenance) you can contact us at contact.ofx@gmail.com.

T

he OFX Simulation forums for support and news about our products.

You could try that instead... :)

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471