Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Farhadi

FSX Crash : G2D.dll

Hi All,
During my last flight from EHAM to VTBS with T7-300ER i got a crash while i started my descent towards the destination.
The crash happened when i switched my view from 2D to VC , then i clicked on the mouse wheel to move view , then BOOM : Crash after a 11 hours flight

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air

The crash happened when i switched my view from 2D to VC

What do you mean by this? There is no 2D cockpit in the T7. Do you by chance mean some other view?

Are you updated/checked FSUIPC? All my g2d.dll  crashes come from FSUIPC.

Hi All,

During my last flight from EHAM to VTBS with T7-300ER i got a crash while i started my descent towards the destination.

The crash happened when i switched my view from 2D to VC , then i clicked on the mouse wheel to move view , then BOOM : Crash after a 11 hours flight

Apparently you didn't Google G2D.dll; I do that before posting in the forum. You'll find a wealth of information in several forums using this trick.  Also, there is a separate AVSIM CTD forum and many topics there on this error.  Bottom line, it's got nothing to do with PMDG but we're glad to point you in the right direction.

Dan Downs KCRP

What do you mean by this? There is no 2D cockpit in the T7. Do you by chance mean some other view?

You don't need it to be made,just make yourself one using 2d popups to iliminate pressure on your pc while in long range cruise

Apparently you didn't Google G2D.dll; I do that before posting in the forum. You'll find a wealth of information in several forums using this trick.  Also, there is a separate AVSIM CTD forum and many topics there on this error.  Bottom line, it's got nothing to do with PMDG but we're glad to point you in the right direction.

YES,I Googled before posting but same old fsx.cfg deleting and info about menus and perhaps busted dll.xml wasn't a good reason for it

I Posted here because i thought it's related to one of the 777 dlls,which seem to be related to a problem with VTBS and the PMDG777

@ger 

Many Many thanks,i downloaded the mainterminal file and replaced it;CTD's gone and hope that won't come back in another long flight ;)

Are you updated/checked FSUIPC? All my g2d.dll  crashes come from FSUIPC.

I Wasn't aware that FSUIPC released .939 version. thanks for mentioning,i updated it.

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air