Sign in to follow this  
byork

NGX REBOOT HAS BEEN RELEASED! DOWNLOAD IT NOW!

Captains,

I am happy to announce that the highly anticipated PMDG 737 NGX "Reboot" Edition has been released!

Reboot is by far the biggest, most exciting and most revolutionary FS2Crew product ever created.

Nothing on the market compares to Reboot!

This is not just your usual marketing spin, but Reboot is truly 'special'.

The NGX is my personal favorite FS aircraft, so making Reboot was a real labor of love.

The original legacy NGX version was good, but Reboot is way better, and way more immersive.

It represents over three years worth of advancements.

Download Link:

www.fs2crew.com

Loyalty Reward Program:  Get 5 Euros off if you ever bought an FS2Crew in the past!

Use the Coupon Code: REBOOT5

Product Highlights:

So why should you get Reboot?

Reboot is not just an upgrade to the old legacy NGX product, it's a brand new product, completely torn down and re-engineered from scratch.

1. Three brand new SOP sets designed by real-world 737 pilots.  This is the biggest feature by far.  It's like having three FS2Crew's in one.

Each SOP set was meticulously designed and tested to match real-world procedures to the maximum degree possible.

Note: Button Control is limited to SOP 2.  But SOP 2 is brand new, and different from the legacy NGX version.  Button Control users will have a new experience with Reboot, too.

2. Over 3500 new sounds.  The product comes with 4 voice sets: US, UK, AU and EU.  The EU FO voice is female (for all your

lonely hearts out there!).  99 percent of the voice recordings had to be re-recorded from scratch.  Reboot represented the biggest 'recording' job in FS2Crew history.

3. A brand new user interface.  Reboot features a brand new 737 'FMC Style' interface system to manage the multiple configuration and user options.

4. New procedures:  From Single Engine Taxi's (a first for FS2Crew), to bleeds off Takeoffs, if it's relevant to the 737, FS2Crew models it!

Just bought it. :) It's the first time I use FS2Crew since the NGX came out. I hope it's easy to use. :)

Philipp Schwaegerl

Just bought it. :) It's the first time I use FS2Crew since the NGX came out. I hope it's easy to use. :)

Just print out the Tutorials.

With Reboot, we went for "Maximum Realism"...  this is a sophisticated product... but if you're smart enough to learn the NGX aircraft, you're smart enough to learn FS2Crew ;-)

Wow...quite the detailed product, definitely worth cleaning out my kid's college fund for this  :P besides there is always community college. Thanks to you all over there Bryan, keep up the great work.

rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

Got mine but just taking off from KMIA in the 777. Will have to wait till tomorrow. I should probably read the manuals before diving in.  :wink:

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Just print out the Tutorials.

With Reboot, we went for "Maximum Realism"...  this is a sophisticated product... but if you're smart enough to learn the NGX aircraft, you're smart enough to learn FS2Crew ;-)

I'm sure. I don't fly other aircraft ;).. The NGX is the one and only for me. I know every procedure and I'm sure I will learn F2Crew very fast.  :) I will write a review in a german forum (fsxforum . de)

looking forward for this product.  ^_^

Philipp Schwaegerl

(...), definitely worth cleaning out my kid's college fund for this  :P besides there is always community college. (...)

I wasn't aware Reboot is that expensive!   :lol:

(Seriously, its price is completely in line with other FS2Crew titles.)

I should probably read the manuals before diving in.

That would be a very good idea... with Button Control you can 'wing it', but with Voice Control, you can't wing it because you need to know what to say  B)

Bryan,

Let me make sure on that:

The only difference between the Reboot Captain's Set and the non-Captain version is the addition of RAAS, right?

Bryan,

I am ready to purchase but first I would like to know the difference between the captains and the other?

Thanks

Dirk

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg