Sign in to follow this  
byork

NGX REBOOT HAS BEEN RELEASED! DOWNLOAD IT NOW!

Now that I've upgraded without hesitation, it occurred to me; I wonder who the contest winners are...

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Downloading now.  Bryan, you forgot to add as part of your promo that NGX Reboot will include a free upgrade to Emergency NGX at some future date (hopefully I have that correct).

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Does anybody else have trouble with the registration of the product? When I try to register I got a message that says "Invalid Name".

Does anybody else have trouble with the registration of the product? When I try to register I got a message that says "Invalid Name".

Yep, Same here sent in a ticket on it.

Registration worked for me.  Just a question, does the timer appear on the main panel or only on the Sub panel?  I have read the startup manual and set everything up but did not get to actually start a flight yet.

I also took a quick look through the various SOP manuals.....wow the SOP3 is really lop sided with all the work on the Captain....I wonder what the logic is there? (probably the same logic that wants to have "standing seats" and no washrooms on aircraft.)

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

If you get an "Invalid Name" in the registration screen, enter your name without any special characters like hyphens, or non regular English letters, and don't include your middle name.

I also took a quick look through the various SOP manuals.....wow the SOP3 is really lop sided with all the work on the Captain....I wonder what the logic is there? (probably the same logic that wants to have "standing seats" and no washrooms on aircraft.)

I've wondered what the logic is too.

There's a million ways to skin a cat, and every chief pilot thinks their way of doing it is best.

Maybe they just don't trust their FO's :-)

I don't even trust their pilots. :)

I have to say, what an amazing product. A brand new feeling in the NGX. :)

SOP1 is the best for me I think.

Philipp Schwaegerl

I don't even trust their pilots. :)

I have to say, what an amazing product. A brand new feeling in the NGX. :)

SOP1 is the best for me I think.

I also like SOP1 the best. What a great joy flying with Reboot!

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

I'm using the SOP1 as well, much less workload for the PF especially during rolling takeoff where the SOP3 requires to map a lot of functions in order to make it smooth...

I prefer personnally focussing on purely piloting and letting the PNF do the rest by himself or on my command.

I must agree that there is lot of improvement since the legacy version and the immersion is really met there!

Thanks Bryan and your team for that fantastic work!

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

I must agree that there is lot of improvement since the legacy version and the immersion is really met there!

Thanks Bryan and your team for that fantastic work!

Glad you like it!  Spread the word about Reboot  B)

Just doing my first flight with reboot and my first ever voice flight...so far so good, only a few weird looks from my wife! :-)

One thing I like right away is the ability for me to decide when to turn off the seatbelt signs...i had a few flights in previous versions where my well-meaning copilot would turn off the seatbelts at 10,000FT while we were departing through nasty weather.

Interesting to hear that the current US copilot has been demoted from captain, poor guy, haha. I've been virtually flying with that voice since the Wilco A320 and Level D 767 days with FS2CREW, sorry to hear of his step back career-wise ;)

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I'm impressed. Also did my first voice flight and it works like a charm. Thanks!

And kudos for the very clear manual/tutorials.

========================

HAPPY FLYING

Raymond

I worked very closely with this SOP3 and the pilot. Its how its done at there airline. He says as a FO at my airline you truely learn alot with doing all the flows :)

Vernon Howells

So no single engine taxi out on long taxi routes for departure? I was under the impression this would be an option not just for taxi in....