Sign in to follow this  
byork

NGX REBOOT HAS BEEN RELEASED! DOWNLOAD IT NOW!

I have both FSX Box and FSX:SE installed.

You'd need to run the installer twice, once for each version of FSX.

Note that there will be two config managers on your destkop.

One for FSX Steam and one for MS FSX.

You will need to run them both.

Best,

Hi there,

Can you tell me what I should choose? I do not have the PMDG NGX 737. This reboot version however, seems to be worth buying it. Can I use it as a new standalone, or can it only be used in combination with...

Thanks an regards

Ed

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,
Ed Koorevaar

I've been away from FSX for about a year now due to work commitments, but I'm starting to get back into it, and was really pleased to hear about the FS2Crew Reboot for the NGX. 

Just a quick question before I hit the BUY button: Does the reboot include and emergency procedures? If not, will Emergency NGX work with it, or are you going to be doing a reboot of that too?

Just a quick question before I hit the BUY button: Does the reboot include and emergency procedures? If not, will Emergency NGX work with it, or are you going to be doing a reboot of that too?

In a future upgrade, Emergency NGX will be added to Reboot for free.

Don't try merging Reboot with the current Emergency Emergency NGX.

Hi there,

Can you tell me what I should choose? I do not have the PMDG NGX 737. This reboot version however, seems to be worth buying it. Can I use it as a new standalone, or can it only be used in combination with...

Thanks an regards

Ed

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking, so I'll answer both questions I interpreted here.

If your question is whether you need to buy the NGX itself from PMDG in order to use FS2Crew, then yes you do as it's an add on to the plane itself. 

If your question is whether you need the old version of FS2Crew NGX to use the reboot, no it's a completely new product and in fact you can't buy the old one anymore.

Steve Caffey

If your question is whether you need the old version of FS2Crew NGX to use the reboot, no it's a completely new product and in fact you can't buy the old one anymore.

Hello Steven and Bryan,

What I meant which package I should buy. This is the answer.

Thanks and regards,

Ed

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,
Ed Koorevaar

Easy  choice here  to make  go for the captains  set  since   the rass professional  comes  with it,  that's if  you havnt  got  it  already  as   a standalone  download.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

In a future upgrade, Emergency NGX will be added to Reboot for free.

Don't try merging Reboot with the current Emergency Emergency NGX.

Thanks for the reply. I'm off to the bank to stick some money in my account so I can buy it when I get home. :)

That's the Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 end user run-times installer.

Sounds like your download is corrupt.

Please try downloading again.

You can also download the VS 2013 end user run times via here:

https://www.microsof...s.aspx?id=40784

Thanks for the response - unfortunately it didn't work. I tried both the _x86 version and the _64 version, uninstalled/reinstalled everything, etc - nothing, nada, zilch. Still get the same install error I got originally, still get the same 'all-black' panels. I'm able to use the previous version of the program with no problems, however, so that's what I'm using now.

Bummed less at the having wasted the cash than I am at not being able to use the shiny new toy everyone is drooling over!! If anyone else has any other suggestions, I'm all ears! 

thanks,

Scott

Thanks for the response - unfortunately it didn't work. I tried both the _x86 version and the _64 version,

Are you using a saved situation file?

If so, never use them.  The trike should be the default aircraft in FSX.  One user has the same issue as you and he solved it by not using saved situation files.

Also, ensure your antivirus is excluding the FS folder.  Sometimes anti v*rus programs can eat required files.

Are you using a saved situation file?

If so, never use them.  The trike should be the default aircraft in FSX.  One user has the same issue as you and he solved it by not using saved situation files.

Also, ensure your antivirus is excluding the FS folder.  Sometimes anti v*rus programs can eat required files.

Thanks for the response - unfortunately no, I never use saved situation files, and my antivirus software is not the problem. 

Txs, 

Scott

Thanks for the response - unfortunately no, I never use saved situation files, and my antivirus software is not the problem. 

Try re-installing the NGX and FS2Crew again.

Failing that, send me a support ticket.

We have a very large user base.  It works for everyone else.  It should work for you, too.

Try re-installing the NGX and FS2Crew again.

Failing that, send me a support ticket.

We have a very large user base.  It works for everyone else.  It should work for you, too.

ha, I've re-installed FSX-SE, NGX and FS2Crew twice already - third time's the charm perhaps?

:-)

Scott