Sign in to follow this  
unc1rlm

REBOOT CRASHES P3Dv2.5

Anytime I engage rebbot in config manager and start P3Dv2.5; crashes, won't load. When I disable, it loads fine. Any ideas :)

I am using windows 10 preview which has worked with anything I throw at it except this one lol

Thanks,

Bob

Bob M

A lot of our testers use P3D, me included.

Is the NGX the default aircraft that loads? 

If so, make sure it's not.  

The default aircraft that loads should be a default plane, like the Cessna or Ultralight.

Then load the NGX.

Failing that, send me a Support Ticket.

did reinstall P3dv2.5 but have been working all day today to get the PMDG 737ngx in...still not working...separate post in pmdg general forum...Once I get through that storm, then I will try to reinstall "reboot"

Thanks, Bryan

Bob M

Got a note from Ryan at PMDG, hope he'll get back to me soon so I can get the 737ngx dilemma over with so I can move onto "Reboot" :)

Thanks,

Bob Morehead

Bob M

my PMDG nightmare is over; it was the 4 monitors hooked up, (I solved it myself by sheer luck-still waiting on PMDG but I have updated them as to what was going on) I turned off all but one and the pmdg737ngx started up like a puppy. Now on to bigger and better things LOL

Bob Morehead

Bob M

REBOOT FIXED!!! , not that IT was broken but our beloved windows, lol. Thank you Bryan for your help!. The final resolution (because of a ntl.dll issue)  was I feel in windows. I  reinstalled windows; reinstalled p3dv2.5 with no addons except the default PMDG 737ngx, and Reboot started with no hitch what so ever as well as  RAAS installed with no issues. In all the years of aviation simulation, I have only found 2 developers that were willing to roll up their sleeve up and actually help me. You were one and Damien of ASN. All the others just seemed to say try this and try that without being personally involved. THANK YOU BRYAN, FS2Crew is the best.

Bob Morehead

Bob M