Sign in to follow this  
Vineguy

Looks like REX has released Weather Architect.

You seem to be sensitive about your preferred simming methodologies

Oh dear :lol: not in the slightest. I use it as I use it (and 'serious' I am not) and I care not one jot how anyone else chooses to use theirs. Its sad when certain simmers seem to think they have some sort of supierority over others and condem those who are not, in thier eyes, 'serious' which is pathetic at best.

And no, we don't share the same sentiment about REX WA. I want more control to make my own weather with this product than it currently gives, and you have no interest in doing so at all.

I prefer not to spend my time creating weather; instead, I spend my time flying...in conditions presented by "mother nature" (e.g. live weather).

So what are you doing here?.... please don't answer :Talk to the Hand:

Havn't used it, but looked at videos and it looks a lot easier to crate manual weather then ASN. Also, and maybe someone can correct me here, but can't you only set manual ASN weather to a certain area? Where as this allows you to create different weather in different areas. That looks like a big plus to me for those that want to create their own weather.

I've created my own weather before to practice things like crosswind landings, or to experience weather I rarely ever seen and get to know the plane that little bit more. So there is definitely a market for manual weather

Oh dear :lol: not in the slightest. I use it as I use it (and 'serious' I am not) and I care not one jot how anyone else chooses to use theirs. Its sad when certain simmers seem to think they have some sort of supierority over others and condem those who are not, in thier eyes, 'serious' which is pathetic at best.

And no, we don't share the same sentiment about REX WA. I want more control to make my own weather with this product than it currently gives, and you have no interest in doing so at all.

So what are you doing here?.... please don't answer :Talk to the Hand:

What am I doing commenting on a flight simulator message board constructed to discuss flight simulator topics and/or products?  I have no idea,  Novation, no idea whatsoever....

I suggest we stop bickering and return to discussing the merits of the product..good and bad.  

Matt King

@Everyone - I wanted to make everyone aware that we have opened up a suggestion box on our forum specifically for those of you who would like to post your ideas on new features or improvements for Weather Architect.

You do not have to be a verified member to post your thoughts:

http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/forum/149-suggestion-box/

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com