Sign in to follow this  
Tegoleto

weather radar for PMDG 737 NGX 800 900

Hello' there

I would like to tell to PMDG developers , why don't you make an  add-on for the B 737 800  900 NGX , that simulate weather radar , so your fantastic and amazing 737 NGX  will be complete as real as it gets ?

Because it has just the   terrain  simulatioas  on PFD  but we feel the  LACK of weather radar in bundle as your PMDG 777 has just got !

I strongly hope  the arrive of this  useful gauge to really complete this professional add on   !!!!! We need it !!!!

My cousin during his type rating on 737 800 , ask me several times to use my flight simulator X  for his training theory .

Having all my best !!!!

Kind greetings

Dr. Marco Donati 

Hi

The latest version of the 737ngx has a weather radar implemented that works in conjunction with active sky next.

Hope this helps

Steve Mckenna

why don't you make an  add-on for the B 737 800  900 NGX , that simulate weather radar , so your fantastic and amazing 737 NGX  will be complete as real as it gets ?

2015-2-12_18-34-6-42.jpg

You can find this update by logging into your account, clicking on View Previous Orders, finding your original order, and downloading the update using your original link on that original order page.

Make sure to uninstall the version you have on your computer before installing the latest update.

Additionally, as HiFi has been the only developer to create a realistic weather radar interface so far, the NGX currently requires ASN.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi Kyle

I try to follow all the steps required in the PMDG weather radar troubleshooting page:

- The latest update of my 737NGX (SP1d v1.10.64611)
- The latest version of ASN (SP2C update B5589)
- The latest version of FSUIPC4 (4.939u)
- The settings of FSX as required

but there is still no weather radar in my 737 (as it works fine with the 777).
In fact, when I press the WXR button on the EFIS, nothing happens in the PFD, no mention about the WXR...

The only thing, perhaps, is that I haven't uninstalled the previous version of 737 before installing the new one (I never do that !!).

Do I have to reinstall the version ?
In that case, how do I uninstall the 737 ?
Thanks

Pierre Boileau

LFRS

Yes, uninstall first. Then install from the new download. There is a guide on this forum if you need help with uninstall

The only thing, perhaps, is that I haven't uninstalled the previous version of 737 before installing the new one (I never do that !!).

It seems you ran through most of the checklist I posted earlier, with the exception of this one part:

"Make sure to uninstall the version you have on your computer before installing the latest update."

Kinda like getting through most of the landing checklist, but missing that one little item about that silly landing gear...  :wink:

Kyle Rodgers

Kinda like getting through most of the landing checklist, but missing that one little item about that silly landing gear...

Off topic but I had someone today with an offline server that doesn't like USB drives during boot, I say, ensure all USB devices (drives) are unplugged, then press the power button.

She calls back - dead serious - "The servers lights were orange and all the drives were unplugged, so I plugged them all in and then turned it on!!! But we still have no server!!! Please drive 35km and come help us!!!" :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

EDIT: I should mention she was using the server to charge her iPod. I am deadly serious.