Sign in to follow this  
GCRR

SOP 3 problem

Hi Folks ,

this new versión is wonderfull and absolutely immersive, my favourite so far is SOP 3 (lot of things to do !), i have a problem with some challenges though.

Whenever i go through the "Transit before checklist to the line" i get stuck at EFB, my reply is airplane mode and stowed (Green bar detects that perfectly) but the FO doesn,t respond , so no way to continue, i then say :Set and checked, the FO asks me "Are you sure? and jumps to anti collision lights, wich belongs to the "below the line" checklist, btw at the time i read the checklist, chocks are removed, and all doors and hatches closed and the aircraft is configured for engine start. That was problem Nr. 1.

Nr. 2 is that at gate arrival, after engine shutdown, the doors won´t open (FS2Crew config is set to manage the doors), now my question : wich PA must be done ? Checklist says : CABIN CREW DISARM SLIDES AND OPEN DOORS, but in the PA menu i don´t get this option, there are the following options only : CABIN CREW DISARM SLIDES AND XCHECK and CABIN CREW DOORS MAYBE OPENED. Tried both of them, but doors don´t open.

Everything else Works like a charm, only these two issues are annoying me, probably i´m too stupid ! so help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Regards  Lars

Lars Stahmann

CPU: Intel i7-13700KF, Water Cooling Corsair ICUE Hi150 i Elite /PC Tower: Corsair ICUE 7000X RGB / GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 4080 OC 16GB / Mobo : ASUS TUF Gaming Z790 Plus / RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x 16 GB DDR5 6000 / HD: Samsung 980 Pro M.02 2TB / OS: Win 11 Home / Monitor: LG OLED Evo 48" 4K / Hardware : Saitek X52 Pro / Sim: P3D 5.4

Hi Lars,

Glad you like it!

#1:  We'll check it out.

#2:  You need to speak this.... remember SOP 3 is meant to be used with Voice Control:

PA: Speak: “CABIN CREW DISARM SLIDES AND OPEN DOORS”. That is the trigger for the cabin and cargo doors to open in SOP 3.

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for looking into issue Nr. 1. Regarding issue Nr. 2, as i mentioned in my previous post : I´m stupid !

I used the PA-Menu instead of speaking it. So i´m off for another flight and test it.

Regards  Lars

Lars Stahmann

CPU: Intel i7-13700KF, Water Cooling Corsair ICUE Hi150 i Elite /PC Tower: Corsair ICUE 7000X RGB / GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 4080 OC 16GB / Mobo : ASUS TUF Gaming Z790 Plus / RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x 16 GB DDR5 6000 / HD: Samsung 980 Pro M.02 2TB / OS: Win 11 Home / Monitor: LG OLED Evo 48" 4K / Hardware : Saitek X52 Pro / Sim: P3D 5.4

Ok Folks,

just a little update on the checklist issue, the problem is solved.

In case anybody else experiences the same problem, just make sure you only run the Transit Checklists on the second flight of the day or later.

Or

Open the Config Panel-> CFG->Setup and change "First Flight of the day" to NO, doing so you can also use the Transit Checklists .

Regards 

Lars

Lars Stahmann

Open the Config Panel-> CFG->Setup and change "First Flight of the day" to NO, doing so you can also use the Transit Checklists .

Thanks !

I've had the same problem, solved now.

You´re welcome :smile: 

Credits go to Bryan, he helped me to figure it out !

Regards, Lars

Lars Stahmann