Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[19JUL15] The View from the Top.

I havent quite gotten to that stage yet, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it

Same here. We're still working on the DC6, which has none of that.

Kyle Rodgers

Same here. We're still working on the DC6, which has none of that.

Hi Kyle,

I have a qustion. Could you ask if we could possibly get a screenshot of the /400 VC with the old style backup intrumentation. Thanks

Hi Kyle,

I have a qustion. Could you ask if we could possibly get a screenshot of the /400 VC with the old style backup intrumentation. Thanks

It's still in Alpha, so all screenshots and updates go through RSR. He'll probably post some more updates when he feels it's time, and I'm sure some of the options will be in there.

Kyle Rodgers

David Lee

David don't feel bad I haven't got a call either. :-))

Billy Bluestar

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

Some info for those preparing for their pmdg "SIM EVAL"..go to

airlinepilotforums in the technical section.

David don't feel bad I haven't got a call either. :-))

Billy Bluestar

Probably because you don't comply with the forum rules by posting your real name as a start.

I'd eat my my hat and shoes if that was really your name.

Jim Burke

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Hey PMDG: It would be awesome to see some new pictures and Informations about the upcoming 747V2 ;-). For me, the most importand version of this queen is the new 747-8..... this bird is by far one of the most sexiest aircraft in the world^^.

Hey PMDG: It would be awesome to see some new pictures and Informations about the upcoming 747V2 ;-). For me, the most importand version of this queen is the new 747-8..... this bird is by far one of the most sexiest aircraft in the world^^.

yeah some new informations would be very nice  :wub:

The overhead panel looks too high in the VC pictures...like the NGX. 

They got it right in the 744V1

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Technically Manassas, though you're absolutely right that DC is the closest major city. I know that's a seemingly minor point, but if you showed up at DCA, you'd be sorely disappointed by the drive out to HEF (Interstate 66 is a mad house in the afternoons, through late, late evening). IAD would be people's best bet, and even then, Route 28 can be a bear in the evenings (partially because of all the people trying to get on 66 West).

I'm not sure, actually. I'm assuming it could, but desktop simmers really aren't the target for that solution.

Full names in the forum, too, please.

So you are saying that they'll be housing this at KHEF?  I KNEW there was a reason why I moved to Manassas.  This will be filled with so much awesome.

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

So you are saying that they'll be housing this at KHEF?  I KNEW there was a reason why I moved to Manassas.  This will be filled with so much awesome.

Yep. I'm excited to see what you all think once we open it.

Kyle Rodgers

upcoming PMDG 747 bonanza!

I got your hint, Rob. PMDG Beechcraft Bonanza confirmed!

G'day 

I've got a couple questions regarding the PMDG 744 V2.  I'm just wondering, will we have the option to not have the taxi light? On the older versions of the Qantas 744's they don't have that feature. Nose Gear: 

Also I have another question about placement of the autobrake. Will we have the option of autobrake being placed under the Navigation Display? 

Can't wait until this is released! It looks amazing! :D

Thanks, 

Anthony Davis

Hello I am interested in the issue when the PMDG will produce boeing 737,747,777 for X-Plane 10, and why did not immediately PMDG model for X-Plane 10. Soon will be released X-Plane 10.40