Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[19JUL15] The View from the Top.

Hello I am interested in the issue when the PMDG will produce boeing 737,747,777 for X-Plane 10, and why did not immediately PMDG model for X-Plane 10. Soon will be released X-Plane 10.40

Hello OVRK2010, PMDG are following strict schedule regarding their products....Why? it's really up to them and their business management, What and when? PMDG will release DC-6B soon to X-plane and B747-400/800 for FSX not sure about P3D? and not necessarily with the same order.....Good luck and a small hint as per forum regulations please sign your full name under your post ........

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

One feature I absolutely love about the 747s is the ability to see the wingtips and outboard engines from either pilot seat. Would this be modeled into the upcoming 747v2?

Thank you  

It's been more than 2 month since any update ! 

is there any exciting news ?

There is always news, PMDG is actively working on the 747v2, no news just simply means there's nothing noteworthy of a post, be patient, you'll be flying the 747v2.

I think we have to see this in a positive way: Maybe Robert will tell us that the new "Queen" has reached the Beta-State in the next update ;-). And after this bird is in BETA, we´ll get more and more pics. That would be awesome... 

I think in the testing time PMDG is so fascinated about their own product. So they want to fly their bird the whole time for their own. So they don't have the time to write anything new ;)

I think in the testing time PMDG is so fascinated about their own product. So they want to fly their bird the whole time for their own. So they don't have the time to write anything new ;)

Yes, maybe... or they found some huge bugs and must remodel the whole thing again^^. Little joke...