Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[19JUL15] The View from the Top.

This looks absolutely gorgeous.

Do you anticipate the P3D version being available at the same time as the FSX one, or will they be staggered?

sig01.png

Damn, those pictures look amazing. Shut up and take my money, please :D

Found 2 small things, compared them to numerous real world pictures and found they are a bit off:

The "RST", "STD", "CTR", and "TFC" Buttons on the MCP look a bit more protruded in real life than on these screenshots - maybe it's only the angle though.

Second thing are the Autopilot buttons on the 747-8 MCP - they look the same as in the 747-400 - in real life they look like the 777 Autopilot buttons which are perfectly modeled in the PMDG 777. Maybe this in an Option in real life for airlines - if that's the case just ignore me.

Otherwise - beautiful work - can't wait.

Thanks PMDG.

Wow, great!

I'm really looking forward flying this bird!

Thank you very, very much! 

Looking good....might be an impulse purchase when released.:)

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

I can't wait! I just purchased the NGX for P3D yesterday, I will get both the 747-400 and -8 for P3D on release date probably and that will be the end of FSX for me I think  :lol:

sig1.png
sig2.png

Good to see it's coming along nicely. The 747v2 is top of my shopping list.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Hellò,

i'm owning all PMDG product,wich way i have to follow to be added in beta testing for new 747/400 & 800?

Thank you

Regards

Fabio  

Out of curiosity - will the new 777-style FMC be available as an option on the 744?

Pretty sure it will since those are pretty common on freighters and many pax carriers. 

Will the Freighter versions be made?

Bruno Teixeira.
W11 PRO x64 | i9 13900k | RTX4090 | 32GB DDR5 | MSFS