Sign in to follow this  
Kimo42

Unable to install liveries

I have bee trying to install new livery's aircraft for the 737-800 for a couple of hours now.  After downloading a few liveries from PMDG download page, I clicked the install tab and started the installation.  After entering the destination location and clicking OK, I get the message "The file (name of the file) could not be opened".  So, I downloaded the files again and tried to install the liveries again.  This time as the administrator.  I get the same message and cannot install the liveries in the default location or in the FSX location.  I anyone else having this problem?  Does anyone know how to fix it?  Thanks in advance, Kimo42

Hi,

To get support you are required to have your full name in your signature or post. I would start there. 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

I anyone else having this problem?  Does anyone know how to fix it?

The liveries on our website are for the old FS9 version of our NG.

If you have the FSX version of the NG (called the NGX), then you need to download and install liveries through the Operations Center (Start > All Programs > PMDG Simulations > Operations Center). If you do not have the Operations Center, then you will need to update to the latest version, which you can find by logging into your account, clicking View Previous Orders, clicking on that order, and then re-downloading via the link at the bottom of the page. While it's downloading, uninstall the version you have currently installed on your machine, and then install the new version once the download is complete.

Kyle Rodgers