Sign in to follow this  
bruskey

Landing Lights 737 NGX P3D

Hello, does anyone know why with HDR on under P3D the landing lights on the 737NGX look just fine from both VC and outside, however, with HDR off the landing lights look low resolution or "washed out".  I prefer to fly without HDR on but the lights look so much more realistic with it on.

Bruce

Hello, does anyone know why with HDR on under P3D the landing lights on the 737NGX look just fine from both VC and outside, however, with HDR off the landing lights look low resolution or "washed out".  I prefer to fly without HDR on but the lights look so much more realistic with it on.

Bruce

Because hdr is an over the top effect it amplifies everything - it is what it is really - you can use 3d shockwave that will help with hdr off of course 

Rich Sennett

This is a P3D topic best for their forum; however, I too always keep the HDR off but never had problems with lighting.  Might be something else going on there.  Lots of products change lights.

Dan Downs KCRP