Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Weather Architect Revisited

Ok the boys at REX helped me out and found that this was my issue with some crashes ------ In the WA settings, under the heading General Settings, there is a box that is labeled "Enable Radar."  now after spending some more time with WA its actually pretty amazing - took off from Aspen and thick fog some thunder at 18,000 agl started to break out of the storm and below you can see it in all its glory - I am very impressed with WA  - cant wait to try all the endless weather scenarios it will have to offer - if on the fence think twice as its hugely immersive - nothing else can do this and for the price to me a no brainer really - thanks for stopping by and go buy it - thanks REX You did it again

o9r7g3.jpg

Rich Sennett

And what about FPS? I know you are using P3D but any news on that matter is gold.

I hate how ASN preloads scenery. Not only it looks bad but also creates heavy stutters sometimes.

Load once and forget seems like amazing idea especially for long flights.

Also can you preload weather from lets say SIMBrief?

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

And what about FPS? I know you are using P3D but any news on that matter is gold.

I hate how ASN preloads scenery. Not only it looks bad but also creates heavy stutters sometimes.

Load once and forget seems like amazing idea especially for long flights.

Also can you preload weather from lets say SIMBrief?

Paul small stutter if your playing outside in spot view inside no problem - but I have cloud distance at 60 and cloud detail at low - you dont need to crank those up with this as there is a ton of clouds - considering how heavy the cloud layers get its amazing it even runs this is at 2048 texture res - no problems but - I have the rig for it - honestly this is without ai and traffic - have not tried that - scared lol

This loads way more clouds than ASN that I have seen again it works fine but make sure you shut off that radar switch or all bets are off

Rich Sennett

Hi Rich,

I'm glad to know you're enjoying the software!

Our team is in the process of producing another 5 more tutorial videos to accommodate the 2 we have up now. We actually created the user manual as a step-by-step guide, along with helpful tips along the way.

The team will also be producing a large amount of community based weather themes in the coming week. We're also listening to the feedback from the community in regards to the features of Weather Architect.

We have carefully enhanced cloud layering per the weather calls, and have given the end-user a ton of flexibility with options.

GREAT shot by the way!

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Paul small stutter if your playing outside in spot view inside no problem - but I have cloud distance at 60 and cloud detail at low - you dont need to crank those up with this as there is a ton of clouds - considering how heavy the cloud layers get its amazing it even runs this is at 2048 texture res - no problems but - I have the rig for it - honestly this is without ai and traffic - have not tried that - scared lol

This loads way more clouds than ASN that I have seen again it works fine but make sure you shut off that radar switch or all bets are off

Thank you Richard.

I'll wait few more days to see some reviews with FSX but this "load once and forget" makes it very interesting for me.

Cheers

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

GREAT shot by the way!

Thanks Tim - much appreciated

Rich Sennett

Hi Paul, 

Have you had a chance to download and view the User Manual from our website?

No I didn't actually.

Opinions first then technical stuff before making decision :)

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

If anyone's interested, I made a quick VLOG having a look at the program. The interesting thing was it didn't seem to destroy frame rates even with a lot of nasty weather.

Fast forward to 12.00 for REX bit:

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com