Sign in to follow this  
Wink207

Service Update

Hi all:

Could someone please advise me on how to download the service update for the 737NG base Package? I bought the boxed version from the Pilot Shop and bought the expansion pack direct from PMDG so I have an account. I tried to download the service update from PMDG but it says something about the installer on the original base package order, which I did not buy from them. So I am unable to download the service pack because I have no original order.

Ideas?

Thanks

Ideas?

1. Go here: http://support.aerosoft.com/index.php?action=show&dl=VazUXgAKTjs%2BfEX%2BticP%2FJKdb0iAgHoYQRMOmAVP5Tj0F2N3QElpZBjA3Wu%2Bvi3vT8sjIt1WwiyDjJsmQVzaTg%3D%3D
  2. Enter the license key in the box.
  3. Uninstall any version of the NGX you currently have installed.
  4. Install the version you downloaded

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks Kyle for the quick response. This sure looks right but unfortunately this isn't working for me. I paste in the key number but no matter how fast I do it the page disappears and a small line of text at the top says ..."Please refresh the page. it has timed out..." and it doesn't refresh.

try a different  browser  than

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

The link works with Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 and 11 and these browsers, as well as Mozilla Firefox and Goggle Chrome, for example, are free.

Use the browser developers' official download sites only and deselect any toolbar offers and the like before starting the installation.

Not for me. I'm running Win 8.1, Explorer 11. This is my laptop. Straight stick. No tweaks.

Edit: Just tried it again. Now the link claims my serial number is no good.

Now the link claims my serial number is no good.

Might be from trying too many times. In any case, CD/DVD versions are all managed by Aerosoft, so you'll need to contact them for further assistance.

If you want to try it again, pay close attention to your license key. People often confuse the number 0 with the letter O (none of our keys use the letter O), and the letter B with the number 8.

Kyle Rodgers

Roger all. Number zero throughout and no letter o. Used magnifying glass. :)

Did you enter your serial number fully in capitals? I found that I could not get the update from Aerosoft until I entered my serial in all uppercase (and with dashes, as far as I recall).

The case is not normally important for such things, but in this instance it is. Otherwise it tells you that your serial is no good, as you have said.

Yes. I hit caps lock when I enter the key. Also put in dashes.

Thanks for the idea tho. I also tried keying it into notepad then pasting it into the link. Same result.

I used the same key to activate the DVD install and that worked fine.

Nothing yet from Aerosoft on my ticket.

I went through hades to get mine updated. You need to put the dashes in after every fourth character and caps. Take it from me, only purchase PMDG products from PMDG direct, I learned my lesson! I purchased the 777 direct and have never had an issue :)

UPS123.png

Same here. Still unresolved. Never will I ever buy anything from a third party again.