Sign in to follow this  
SeanBH

Reboot - How Did I Live Without It?!

Hi All:

Bryan...absolutely fantastic product...thank you very much for all your work on this. So many features and changes!  My NGX has been hangared since you announced you were doing this, and after using the 777 since then, have really come to enjoy the voice product for it. So far, I've only used SOP1, but will be getting to SOP2 later today!

If there was one thing I'd like to see, though, that is available in the 777 version, is the ability to use voice to direct the FO to change speed, heading, and altitudes in the MCP whilst on the ground. I realize the fact that the PF is the only one that should change the MCP, but after having that feature in the 777, I've come to miss it in Reboot!

Again, thank you for a great product!

Sean

Bryan...absolutely fantastic product...thank you very much for all your work on this. So many features and changes!  My NGX has been hangared since you announced you were doing this, and after using the 777 since then, have really come to enjoy the voice product for it. So far, I've only used SOP1, but will be getting to SOP2 later today!

Glad you like it!  

Spread the word that FS2Crew NGX Reboot is the best airline crew simulation out there bar none  B)

We'll consider your request, even though it's not really realistic  :P

I asked myself the same question. FS2Crew reboot is the best. Can't fly without anymore. 

Thank you so much. :)

Philipp Schwaegerl