Sign in to follow this  
horace

Spoilers do not trigger after landing flow

SPOILER TRIGGERS A.LDG FLOW is set to YES but FO does not start his flow after bringing spoilers in the down detent position.

I have to bring up thrust first and continue taxi for a while before FO buddy wakes up.

Cheers,

Hendrik

Hendrik Horeis

Hey Bryan,

below 20 knots you say huh?... that could have been the problem in my case but I'm not sure right now. Will do some tests this evening! That's a good point.

And yes, I do have a lever of my Saitek throttle quadrant assigned as spoiler axis through FSUIPC. Could that be a problem?

Hendrik Horeis

And yes, I do have a lever of my Saitek throttle quadrant assigned as spoiler axis through FSUIPC. Could that be a problem?

Yes, it could be, because your spoiler position may not be 0 (the required trigger value) as detected by FS if you have it connected to your hardware.  Know what I mean?

Ah yes. Let me try to set up a nullzone to make sure it's position is definitely 0. I will also try to disarm it via the key command to see how things work out.

Thanks so far. I will report back here.

Hendrik Horeis

Mahlzeit ;)

Any specific setup in your case? Nullzones or anything like that?

Hendrik Horeis

Nothing. The spoilers (part of my thrust lever panel) are defined via FSX/P3D and not via fsuipc. In this case it was a quite simple thing. No need for further adjustment. Just tested via the keyboard button if the spoilers are really in zero position.  

Best Regards,

Holger Mut

Ok guys. All is fine! I had some very weird settings for the spoilers axis.  :BigGrin:

Hendrik Horeis