Sign in to follow this  

Great ones there - well done - that challenger is pretty sweet looking also

Rich Sennett

ltbatower, those are stunning screenshots!  #5 (near Oludeniz, I'm guessing?) might have to be my new desktop background.  13-17 are equally great.  By the way, what scenery are you using for Turkey?

-Elliot

Intel Core i9 10900k @ 5.1 GHz / Asus Maximus Hero XII / Nvidia RTX 3090 FE / 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 CL16-16-16-36 / Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2 TB NVMe / Noctua NH-D15 / EVGA Supernova 1600 T2 / Honeycomb Alpha Yoke / CH Pro Pedals / Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant / HP Reverb G2

Wow, number 1,2,3,13,14 look like real photos. I gotta say that these are incredible looking shots and maybe the most realistic I've seen from a desktop sim.

Thank you very much for the nice words.

And this gift from me to you :)

qyzvo2.jpg

2qcmohj.jpg

ltbatower, those are stunning screenshots!  #5 (near Oludeniz, I'm guessing?) might have to be my new desktop background.  13-17 are equally great.  By the way, what scenery are you using for Turkey?

-Elliot

I congratulate .Yes " Oludeniz " :) 

my scenery base 

http://zonephoto.x-plane.fr/Cartes.php  you can download it this address... 

Nice work "ltbatower". Which clouds you are using. Any specific package from X plane .org?

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Nice work "ltbatower". Which clouds you are using. Any specific package from X plane .org?

thanks. im using default clouds.

Is that the DDENN CL30?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Öncelikle hoş geldin kardeşim Haluk :) Senden de beklentim büyük.
For you 
30wuxrr.jpg

yes ddenn-CL300 

Where do you get those paints?  Also, I considered purchasing that aircraft but the FMS is default XP right?  Non updatable like Navigraph -based FMSs.  So that means you can really only fly VOR to VOR - or GPS direct to a single fix, but not ability to enter multiple segments right?  I read DDENN is making a GL6T which should have updatable FMS.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

i cant remember. but i think default livery. and i m using Vor to Vor " for all aircraft " its the best. excluding 777

Where do you get those paints?  Also, I considered purchasing that aircraft but the FMS is default XP right?  Non updatable like Navigraph -based FMSs.  So that means you can really only fly VOR to VOR - or GPS direct to a single fix, but not ability to enter multiple segments right?  I read DDENN is making a GL6T which should have updatable FMS.

He's also said that he'll update the Challenger with an FMS eventually.

Thank you very much for the nice words.

And this gift from me to you :)

qyzvo2.jpg

2qcmohj.jpg

Another great set of shots. I always wonder though in XP screen shots, what is the little black bar in the upper center of the screen that shoes up in a lot of screen shots? Is that bar always there with no way to hide it?

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator