Sign in to follow this  
byork

Question: Which SOP do you prefer and why?

1 is basically generic boeing, 2 is from an airline below the equator...

Copied that.... and understood  :wink:

Thanks a lot!

PS: waiting for the fs2crew update for P3D v3 to upgrade my system!

I prefer 1 because it most closely matches the 777. It makes it much easier when switching between the two planes. 

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

Generally SOP1 Because It flows nicely and I can't be bothered changing it most of the time. If I'm simulating a flight from that certain airline below the equator then I'll use SOP 2. I haven't tried SOP 3 yet but I did have a good look at it while I was doing a PDF checklist for all three. From what I saw of SOP 3 I didn't like it one bit. I might give it a try one day though.

After I've done some flights for Ryanair VA finally, I also like SOP3 very much. It's very different from SOP1 and you have to do a lot of work. Enjoying both. SOP1 and SOP3 at the moment. :) 

Philipp Schwaegerl

SOP 3, a trial by fire to learn aircraft systems in and out. Get it down good and move on to the other SOPs to concentrate on aircraft handling. 

SOP 2, button control is what I prefer. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310