Sign in to follow this  
skysurfer

FO actions

Good day all.

Overall Reboot works fine. Thanks for hard work. 

Few questions. 

1. Every time when I command START ENGINE TWO or START THE RIGHT ENGINE then FS2Crew configurator page opens (where we click enable or disable FS2crew). Very distracting.

2. When I command TAKEOFF the FO put landing gear lever either to UP or to neutral position before takeoff roll. I wonder why? TAKEOFF command and GEAR UP sound totally different.

3. May not be really a question regarding Reboot, however When I say SET, CHECKED and some other words during flow/flight some Windows panels opens like Windows Start, Windows Search panel etc. Is there a way to limit speech recognition to work within the game only? 

Thc for looking 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Hi Edward:

1 and 3:  Make sure the Windows Speech Recognizer is Off.  I repeat "off".  This is shown in the manual.

If it's running, your voice commands will start controlling Windows programs.

2. It may be connected to #1.  But always check the Green Bar so you can see what the speech recognition system is actually hearing.  It may somehow be hearing "gear up".

Best,

Bryan.

I know Windows Speech Recognition has to be Off. Per page 6 Step 2: "Microsoft's 'Windows Speech Recognition' system must be OFF prior to loading Flight Simulator". It is OFF when I load FSX and it does not start at Windows startup. I turn it On after I load NGX and activate FS2crew. Is that correct way of doing it or I have to keep it Off all the time? The word Prior makes me think I have to turn it On after I load FSX. I am puzzled now when you said OFF. 

Thanks 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

I turn it On after I load NGX and activate FS2crew. Is that correct way of doing it or I have to keep it Off all the time? The word Prior makes me think I have to turn it On after I load FSX. I am puzzled now when you said OFF.

It must always be 'off'.

Never turn it on when using FS2Crew.

FS2Crew takes care of everything for you.

Cheers,

THANK YOU!  :smile: