Sign in to follow this  
cmpbellsjc

Glad to have you back!

The GTA guy

Well I don't personally own or play GTA, but as you know, I've posted numerous videos on the forum here to try and contrast GTA's interactive real-world physics with our current flight-sims' lack of collision detection etc..

Well I don't personally own or play GTA, but as you know, I've posted numerous videos on the forum here to try and contrast GTA's interactive real-world physics with our current flight-sims' lack of collision detection etc..

I followed your posts, they were good 

my gf (ex wife) left home to stay with her sick mother and Avsim went down....Darn,I,ve really missed Avsim!!!  

Toowings

So you were Toowings joined 11/13/09 and PropheadX joined 4/22/15. You keep getting locked out or something with your passwords? Maybe the Avsim staff can assist you the next time you're locked out so you don't need to make a new account.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

So you were Toowings joined 11/13/09 and PropheadX joined 4/22/15. You keep getting locked out or something with your passwords? Maybe the Avsim staff can assist you the next time you're locked out so you don't need to make a new account.

Your very informative Sean,  Maybe he would like not to have his profile history splashed every were  :lol:

Your very informative Sean, Maybe he would like not to have his profile history splashed every were :lol:

It's not like I know something that no one else knows. Before he replied I found a post under his latest user name where he said he was formerly PropheadX. This was prior to his reply saying he was Toowings.

That's why I was suggesting that if he's getting locked out or something that may the staff can help him so he doesn't have to keep creating new accounts.

Correctamundo, we will be happy to assist... Please e-mail forum@avsim.com with the details and we can merge your accounts.  Who would want to lose all those years of history?  :)

Many exciting things coming to AVSIM guys with our new infastructure and a supportive community... The future is very bright, and we have some great people to get us there.  Thank you for sharing your positive and encouraging thoughts about AVSIM.

Many exciting things coming to AVSIM guys

Great stuff Chase,  looking forward to it  B)

It's not like I know something that no one else knows

Im just been silly with ya  :rolleyes:

It's not like I know something that no one else knows. Before he replied I found a post under his latest user name where he said he was formerly PropheadX. This was prior to his reply saying he was Toowings.

Well done Sherlock ;-).. But its hardly rocket science since I declared my old username each time.

That's why I was suggesting that if he's getting locked out or something that may the staff can help him so he doesn't have to keep creating new accounts.

But perhaps I wanted to create a new account every once in a while.  Perhaps like many on this forum  I can become quite addicted to Avsim to the extent that I spend rather an unhealthy amount of time here when I could be doing more useful things in the real world.  Perhaps I therefore forget my account details every so often as a means to escape this time-consuming addiction for a few weeks, months, or even years.

.I'm certainly impressed that you're an official Topic Starter and have held the same account here since 2003 and amassed  4,659 posts..and counting..  But to be honest I dont personally want to get sucked into flight-simming or flight forums to that extent anymore -where I hardly have a life outside and spend most of my online time in trivial pursuits reading and replying to posts ad-infinitummm.

So perhaps I press the abort button every so often to escape that cycle of addiction that sadly so many of us are caught up in nowadays, and walk out into the fresh air  ;-)

I'm certainly impressed that you're an official Topic Starter and have held the same account here since 2003 and amassed  4,659 posts..and counting.. .

But you too can easily become an "official Topic Starter" simply by - do not be too surprised here - starting a topic. :He He:

In any event, welcome back.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Fly09 and Flyer09 have been successfully merged into his TooWings account.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Thanks again, Jim...and Bill.

Aka:....

.Flyer09, Fly09, Toowings, PropheadX  etc  ;-)

PS: I seem to recall that when I created the Flyer09 account some months ago: it stalled half-way through, so I created the Fly09 one instead, or vice versa.  I dunno ;-)

Well done Sherlock ;-).. But its hardly rocket science since I declared my old username each time.

But perhaps I wanted to create a new account every once in a while. Perhaps like many on this forum I can become quite addicted to Avsim to the extent that I spend rather an unhealthy amount of time here when I could be doing more useful things in the real world. Perhaps I therefore forget my account details every so often as a means to escape this time-consuming addiction for a few weeks, months, or even years.

.I'm certainly impressed that you're an official Topic Starter and have held the same account here since 2003 and amassed 4,659 posts..and counting.. But to be honest I dont personally want to get sucked into flight-simming or flight forums to that extent anymore -where I hardly have a life outside and spend most of my online time in trivial pursuits reading and replying to posts ad-infinitummm.

So perhaps I press the abort button every so often to escape that cycle of addiction that sadly so many of us are caught up in nowadays, and walk out into the fresh air ;-)

Why the sarcasm calling me Sherlock. The whole point of my response to you originally was to help you avoid the hassle of creating new accounts. I'm not sure if you tried to read more into than that, but that was the intent.

Best regards,

You might as well go for the hat trick and merge PropheadX into Toowings as well so it'll make it easier for him to locate his earlier posts on that account.

You might as well go for the hat trick and merge PropheadX into Toowings as well so it'll make it easier for him to locate his earlier posts on that account.

That was done earlier today.  Thanks.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Why the sarcasm calling me Sherlock.

Lighten up a bit.  Note the smiley after the word 'Sherlock' ..it denotes a light-hearted jest.  I wouldn't read any more into it.

Thanks but I've no need to locate earlier posts on my old accounts any more than I  feel a need to recall correspondence from previous incarnations.  Life's too short..

Perhaps in my next 'life' I should come back as anon.  ;-)  <

Your very informative Sean, Maybe he would like not to have his profile history splashed every were

I've nothing to hide, search me! ;-).  I mean, it's not as if I won 'the gaff of the year award' by posting a video of a young teenager and family getting badly knocked about and injured, and then publicly proclaimed that it was The funniest thing i have seen in a good while...... 

:wub: