Sign in to follow this  
mr340

777 Immersion Not working When Installing FS Captain ACARS

Hi i can now confirm that 777 Immersion stop working as soon as i install FS Captain ACARS to the main panel . I have tried reinstalling, it does work however when installing FS Captain ACARS to the main panel it automatically stops working.

When reinstalling 777 Immersion i get this error message from FS Captain FMC Gauge

: This Acars cannot get a link with the flight data recorder gauge which  must be installed in the aircraft's panel.cfg file.  Consult your installation  instruction to fix this problem

Edited by mr340

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

Hi i can now confirm that 777 Immersion stop working as soon as i install FS Captain ACARS to the main panel . I have tried reinstalling, it does work however when installing FS Captain ACARS to the main panel it automatically stops working.

When reinstalling 777 Immersion i get this error message from FS Captain FMC Gauge

: This Acars cannot get a link with the flight data recorder gauge which  must be installed in the aircraft's panel.cfg file.  Consult your installation  instruction to fix this problem

Please check your panel.cfg file located in "SimObjects/Airplanes/PMDG 777-200LR/panel" for potential conflict in the [VCockpit01] section.

777 Immersion adds the lines gauge02= and gauge03= in this location, FS Captain might conflict with those because of their indexes.

Let me know if that works for you!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi this is what FS Captain Added to the cfg file  under  VCockpit01 : gauge03=FCDU!FDR,1,1,1,1

Should i change "gauge03" with another number ?

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz

Hi this is what FS Captain Added to the cfg file under VCockpit01 : gauge03=FCDU!FDR,1,1,1,1

Should i change "gauge03" with another number ?

Yes, gauge04

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Perfect that seem to solve the issue . Thanks

Mr Leny