Sign in to follow this  
737NGFan

Change couse and heading on ground

Hey,

I use SOP 1 and cant set course and heading for departure on ground. When I set it it switch back. Why?

Greetings

That's right I want to set the course and heading on the ground. But I cant. When I try to set it the switch is going back to the heading that is already set. I can set I after the plane is in the air. Not on the Ground. I don't ask the FO to do it.

Yes it is. Im using only my joystick. And I'm using PRO ATC X maybe there is a problem. But with the old version all was fine.

An other question. I don't wanna open a new threat . Is it right that the Fo will turn on the beacon before the before start procedure?

Yes, FO turns on the beacon prior to engine start.  Double check the tutorials; they were created by 3 real-world and current 737 pilots so they are very accurate.

As for your MCP issues, some other program is interfering with your MCP.  Check your Pro ATC program.

Hi,

I observed this stubborn HDG issue in the last 737 button version (before reboot). I really don't know when it started but, thinking better, I guess this could be a PROATC/X feature as there are options in it for FO actions.

To better describe this phenomenon, when taxiing, the heading follows the aircraft path. So, when you align for takeoff, the heading should be correct, although this is any near the correct procedure.

I didn't see if it is happening now in my Reboot, but I will review my PROATC/X configurations and/or talk with their staff, because I remember having deactivated all FO actions.

Best

Heron Domingues, Jr

Intel Core I7 10700KF, 3.80GHz (5.10GHz Turbo), Gigabyte B460, RAM 32GB, Corsair 750W, GPU Palit RTX 3060, Windows 10 Pro 64., P3Dv5.4.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yes it was Pro ATC. Display direction to holding position/gate with heading was the problem.

Thanks for help!!

Btw I know that the Fo turns on the beacon before engin start. But he did it direct after boarding completed. It would be better when he turn it on when the before start procedure is started and not before that.

With taxi light the same. I would be better when the Fo turns it on after clear left clear right call not after finish the before taxi checklist.

With taxi light the same. I would be better when the Fo turns it on after clear left clear right call not after finish the before taxi checklist.

Depends on the SOP.

At some of the airlines we modelled, the Capt turns on the Taxi light, not the FO.