Sign in to follow this  
Dragonmount

What exactly is weather architect? (REX)

I got it, but am unsure of what exactly I get to do with it?

For now I would use a community theme - to get the gist of how it looks make sure you start from one of the airports in the theme created - yes sometimes I take off from the destination airport :) as for me actually creating I will leave that to others enjoying it that way for now - having fps issues just untick the radar section in the menu settings

Rich Sennett

So it's user created weather? As opposed to Rex plus Overdrive? Can I create different weather along the flight path?

So it's user created weather? As opposed to Rex plus Overdrive? Can I create different weather along the flight path?

Yes you can but I prefer not to 

Rich Sennett

Most weather engines have the capability of manually editing weather, usually for a radius or a specific location/station, or globally. This product does basically the same thing except you can place it anywhere on the map and in any shape, by simply drawing it wherever you want it on the map. This is somewhat useful for trans oceanic flights where there's no stations available, but generally for me I don't think it's necessary (IMHO)

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d