Sign in to follow this  
Mumrik

Available fix for PMDG B747-400X and MD-11 X crash when selected

Hi,

I have five products from PMDG,(737 NGX, 747-400X, 747-8X, MD-11X and BAe 4100) the Jetstream and the 737 are working well in FSX but the 747 and MD-11 does not work at all after upgrading from windows 8 to windows 8.1. Get four messages about some dll file when starting FSX but click no on all of them to be able to start FSX( if I click yes FSX crashes). then when selecting either the 747 or the MD-11 FSX immediately crashes and shuts down when clicking OK. This does never happen when selecting the 737 or the Jetstream.

Is there possibly any fix out there to fix this problem?

Grateful for help,

Get four messages about some dll file

Would be very helpful if you list the .dll files in question.

Hi,

I have five products from PMDG,(737 NGX, 747-400X, 747-8X, MD-11X and BAe 4100) the Jetstream and the 737 are working well in FSX but the 747 and MD-11 does not work at all after upgrading from windows 8 to windows 8.1. Get four messages about some dll file when starting FSX but click no on all of them to be able to start FSX( if I click yes FSX crashes). then when selecting either the 747 or the MD-11 FSX immediately crashes and shuts down when clicking OK. This does never happen when selecting the 737 or the Jetstream.

Is there possibly any fix out there to fix this problem?

Grateful for help,

First of all, Windows 8 is not officially supported, so you might get errors.

Second, if flight sim is asking permission to use dll files associated with pmdg products, then you need to click yes.

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

Hi guys,

Sorry for not replying sooner, have been away from home.

How ever have pictures of the error messages when starting FSX but don't know how I can upload them to show you them, anyone who can help.

Please help,

Make  sure you have the VS2005 and VS2008 redist files updated.

Jude

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Hi

Sorry for not posting sooner but have tried to upload the pictures without any success.

So I was wondering if it would be possible for me to send them to one of you guys via email and maybe one of you could upload and post it then?

Would this be possible for one of you?

Would be very appreciated.

Sorry for not posting sooner but have tried to upload the pictures without any success.

Upload your pictures to an image sharing site. Copy the URL to the picture itself (if the address bar at the top ends in .jpg, use that; if it doesn't, right click the image and you should see "copy image URL").

Come here, start typing in a new post in this thread, and just above the text box, look for a picture icon (it's to the right of the link icon, and immediately to the left of an icon that looks like two angular brackets "< >"). Click on it, and paste the URL into the window that opens.

Kyle Rodgers

Second, if flight sim is asking permission to use dll files associated with pmdg products, then you need to click yes.

You hit the nail on the head with this one.  Thanks for the helpful response.

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Okay, still unable to upload pictures but I have managed to copy the text in the messages I get and I can at least post this.

Error Messages:

Error

Flight Simulator has detected a problem with a third-party software program (add-on):

Name: FSUIPC4 DLL: FS new universal IPC interface
Version: 4,853
Company: Peter L. Dowson
File: Modules\FSUIPC4.dll
Do you want to run this software (not recommended)?

To avoid seeing this message in the future, uninstall this program or disable its ability to start when running Flight Simulator. For more information about third-party programs, contact the publisher or see http:\www.fsinsider.com.

Yes No

Error

Flight Simulator has detected a problem with a third-party software program (add-on):

Name: PMDGOptions Dynamic Link Library
Version: 10,0,61355,62
Company: <Unknown>
File: PMDG\DLLs\PMDGOptions.dll

To avoid seeing this message in the future, uninstall this program or disable its ability to start when running Flight Simulator. For more information about third-party programs, contact the publisher or see http:\www.fsinsider.com.

Yes No

Error

Name: PMDGSounds Dynamic Link Library
Version: 10,0,61355,62
Company: <Unknown>
File: PMDG\DLLs\PMDGSounds.dll

Yes No

Error

Name: FSLSounds Dynamic Link Library
Version: 10,0,61355,65
Company: FSLabs
File: FSLabs\DLLs\FSLSounds.dll

Yes No

Make  sure you have the VS2005 and VS2008 redist files updated.

Jude

Where do I find these files and how do a check if they are correct and fix them?

Seriously, click yes when it asks you about FSUIPC or Pmdg related dll files

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg