Sign in to follow this  
CaptainLHKLM

PMDG 777 Sqaure Pattern Texture Errors

Hello all!

I experience an issue which can be seen on the screenshot. I get a square pattern texture glitch on all the screens, no matter what time and when the cockpit lighting is illuminated (it is on the picture) I get the same issue. If it helps I have a GTX970 and a 1280 x 1024 monitor. https://www.dropbox.com/s/pea7gol9wuqo5kn/PMDG%20777%20Texture%20Error.jpg?dl=0

Thanks in advance,

Daniel Rehling

I get a square pattern texture glitch

Not a texture glitch. Moire pattern:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moir%C3%A9_pattern

This occurs when you use different levels of zoom, as your physical pixels on your monitor get out of sync with the textures being drawn in the sim.

Kyle Rodgers

Never mind,

I've fixed it by turning on 8x Sparse Grid Supersampling in Nvidia Inspector. Thank you alot anyway for replying so quickly!

Daniel Rehling

Hi all!

Sorry for my last comment; it didn't quite fix the problem as everything 2D went blurry. I notice that the zoom level has to be between .70 and 1.0 however my monitor is very small. I have to zoom out to 0.60 to be able to see the PFD and ND on the same frame. Would a larger monitor fix this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel Rehling