Sign in to follow this  
Zuendholz

Problems with FS2Crew?

Hi,

since I installed FS2Crew Reboot I'm suffering from strange Errors. Most of them are Stackhash errors and sometimes there are OOMs (even in a performance friendly sourrounding). 

I'm not 100% sure if this is related to FS2Crew, but before I installed FS2Crew I could fly without any problems and CTDs.

I love FS2Crew Reboot, but this is annoying. 

Any suggestions?

Phil

Philipp Schwaegerl

Hi Phil,

Reboot has a very large user base now, and those aren't being reported.

Please check the Avsim CTD forum.

http://forum.avsim.net/forum/262-crash-to-desktop-ctd-forum/

We had one guy who was getting stutters ever 10 seconds with Reboot running in P3D.  We spent an hour with him doing a remote desktop trying to figure out.

Couldn't see anything obviously wrong.

Finally he just re-installed P3D, and the problem went away.

I reinstalled P3D because of this. 

I had GSX couatl 3 Beta installed. Now I'm trying the old version, maybe this is the reason (never trust a Beta)

I will inform you if all went good

Philipp Schwaegerl

I seem to get a CTD when closing P3D and the faulting module is the 737 reboot gauge. Haven't submitted a support ticket because, well, it only happens when closing P3D and it doesn't make a difference...

The Stackhash error isn't gone. Again a error during the announcement (at the very beginging) from the Cabin Crew during approach. Everytime this CTD appears, FS2Crew started an action like Approach Briefing or Departure Briefing.  

This CTDs happens random. I might complete a flight with no errors and sometimes there is one. 

I don't say FS2Crew is the black sheep. All I noticed is this happens during a FS2Crew action. It also could be a Windows problem (Win 7 Ultimate x64 btw).

I really don't know what to do anymore. 

Philipp Schwaegerl

I'm having the same problem guys. 3x i've had a stackhash when FS2crew is doing something

Vernon Howells

Never has happened to me.

Please google FSX Stackhash.

Your solution is somewhere in one of the 1000 threads.

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22fsx+stackhash&oq=%22fsx+stackhash&aqs=chrome..69i57.3839j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#newwindow=1&q=fsx+stackhash

Better yet, upgrade to P3D V3.  It seems to be better than FSX.

Cheers,