Sign in to follow this  
PaulGR

FSX:SE Autogen

Hello, does anybody know how can I remove buildings autogen from a specific area?

SDK requires boxed FSX so far as I understand which in my case it is impossible to get (for one for like $170 so no thx).

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

The SDK is available from a subfolder in your FSX:SE directory. Then you need to create an exclusion zone using one of the available tools such as SbuilderX or FSXKML (with Google Earth).

The SDK is available from a subfolder in your FSX:SE directory. Then you need to create an exclusion zone using one of the available tools such as SbuilderX or FSXKML (with Google Earth).

I am aware of that folder but when I run the SDK I get a popup stating boxed edition of FSX is needed so I am wondering if somebody got a workaround for this.

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

I am aware of that folder but when I run the SDK I get a popup stating boxed edition of FSX is needed so I am wondering if somebody got a workaround for this.

Here you go. http://www.fsdeveloper.com/wiki/index.php?title=SDK_Installation_%28FSX%29

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

Hello, does anybody know how can I remove buildings autogen from a specific area?

SDK requires boxed FSX so far as I understand which in my case it is impossible to get (for one for like $170 so no thx).

You can download the free P3D SDK 1.4. This is equivalent to FSX Acceleration SDK.

http://www.prepar3d.com/support/sdk/

Thank you very much. I will check those links out.

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

As far as I know you can remove autogen from any place. My problem was near an airport but outside the airport area. You can build sceneries everywhere. I adjust the area around my sommerhouse and it works very well. Try it!