Sign in to follow this  
Kimber

Short Cuts, where are they stored?

Hello All,

I am about to wipe my PC and start again from fresh, spring cleaning if you like (just a little late).

I have backed everything up but I wanted to double check, which PMDG file holds the key assingments and short cuts? and where can I find this file/s?

I hope that by backing up this file (that stores the key assignments and short cuts) I won't have to spend hours re assigning everything once I have reinstalled both FSX and PMDG's B777.

Many Thanks

Kimberly Richmond-Jones

Hej

Please to say I have got the correct file, if anyone else ever has this issue the file is '777x_shortcuts'

Fly Safe

Kimberly Richmond-Jones.

I am about to wipe my PC and start again from fresh, spring cleaning if you like (just a little late).

haha - men det är sommar nu...nästan höst... tsk tsk...

They're found in the PMDG > 777 folders. I can't remember the file names off the top of my head, but I do know that they'll be pretty obvious once you see them. If you'd like to save your hours files, those will be in a subfolder of that folder.

EDIT: Beat me to it. Glad you found it.

Kyle Rodgers

Hej

Kyle - Jag saknar den svenska god tid hålla gen , det är därför så många av mina flygningar på arbetet försenas :blink:

Thanks for your help my friend, I think I was just over thinking everything and worrying about the complete wipe etc. I well all out and got a brand new unit (PC) she is breaking in very well B)

Fly Safe Chaps

Kimberly Richmond-Jones.

Kyle - Jag saknar den svenska god tid hålla gen , det är därför så många av mina flygningar på arbetet försenas

haha

Thanks for your help my friend, I think I was just over thinking everything and worrying about the complete wipe etc. I well all out and got a brand new unit (PC) she is breaking in very well

Of course! Glad to hear it's going well.

Kyle Rodgers