Sign in to follow this  
Askin Erdogandan

No Take off Speeds on the pfd

Hy there..

so i reinstalled several times the ngx latest Base Package update installer...

whenever i planned the route in the fms and executed the route on the take off ref page i press the vspeeds

i get an error message on the pfd saying no take off Speed neither is the vnav button functional?

i installed FSX SP1 + Acceleration with SP2 with full admin rights, i ran the installer as admin disabled the Antivirus Programm and Firewall completely..

Every helps is appreciated..

Thanky you guys for your help..

Regards..

Askin Erdogandan

Did you click the EXEC button to Initialize the performance data during FMC programming? That button will illuminate as a prompt when you've entered the required data on that page.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Did you click the EXEC button to Initialize the performance data during FMC programming? That button will illuminate as a prompt when you've entered the required data on that page.

To add to what RudiJG1 stated, if you go to the Performance Data page, are Vspeeds shown and if so, were they copied to their respective slots?  I've made this mistake before while I was learning the FMC, and it's an easy one to miss as you do see the speeds shown on the page, but if you don't acknowledge them by copying them to their respective slots, that info won't carry over to the PFD.

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Good attention to detail, RudiJG1

Full names - first and last - in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers

?? but this button did never illuminate before? Only when i entered the flighplan route, ok ill try it again an come back to you..maybe i upload a pic of the fms, is this allowed admin?

Thank you for your help..

Regards

Askin

but this button did never illuminate before?

You need to begin entering your PERF INIT values before it will illuminate. Ensure that you've taken care of the weight, cruise alt, and CI entries.

Either way, if you're not getting vspeeds, then you're not doing something right, and not setting up the PERF INIT is a major part of that. Additionally, you must select a runway on the DEP/ARR page.

Your absolute best bet? Fly the tutorial and pay attention to the procedures.

Only when i entered the flighplan route

This is another time the EXEC prompt will illuminate, but this is mostly irrelevant to what you need for vspeeds.

maybe i upload a pic of the fms, is this allowed admin?

It's easier if you upload it to an image hosting site and use the image function (picture icon in the tool bar above posting).

As I mentioned before, you must include your first and last names here in the forum.

Kyle Rodgers