Sign in to follow this  
DarrianCZE

AES in FSX:SE

Hi guys! Does the AES actually work at the newest build of FSX:SE? I intend to transfer to FSX:SE during my upgrade to Windows 10. I am asking because I really love animated jetways and precise pushback. These two things GSX simply cannot offer yet. And therefore I don't want to lose this addon. No matter how old technology is using.

Jan Podlipsky

You might want to check their official forum at Aerosoft, but a quick search there revealed that AES is not currently compatible with the SE version at this time due to Vistamare incompatibility. Here's the link -> http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/96606-aes-not-for-fsxse/#entry688324

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Thanks for the info. I was actually googling it a lot. But I've heard something about that it should work with the latest version. So I've wanted some kind of confirmation :-)

Jan Podlipsky

Thanks for the info. I was actually googling it a lot. But I've heard something about that it should work with the latest version. So I've wanted some kind of confirmation :-)

No it won't work i'm afraid. From the Dev:

"

AES is based on a technology developed by Vistamare called Intelliscene, which is only available for Microsoft FS2004 and FSX SP2/ACC, but not for FSX Steam or P3D.

As I have no access to any sources of this Modules and Vistamare is not anymore in Business, I have no chance to make this modules compatible the the other FS version.

I am working on a new way to implement the features of AES with other technologies, but that is a process, where the complete code need to be new developed, that takes time.

AES can be downloaded and tested from the Productpages BEFORE you buy and pay anything for it, so you can see of it works on your environment. When you buy a Creditpack before you have tested it, I could not help "

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.