Sign in to follow this  
EmileB

RAAS locked version update - how ?

I did search the forum for a solution. Several posts mentioned RAAS Pro update but I still could not find an answer to my problem. I already submitted a support ticket to PMDG but their reply was to contact FS2Crew. Hence my post.

When checking for RAAS Pro update after opening it via FSX add-ons menu RAAS Professional option, message comes up stating "Your product is out of date. Do you want to update?" (DLL version is 1.3.2.60). When I press Yes, the FS2CREW RAAS Professional web page opens up stating that the update for the locked PMDG 777 RAAS Pro (which is what I have) was built into PMDG 777 SP1D (version 1.10.6320) and I have to download the 777 again from PMDG to get the latest version. But the PMDG Operations Center shows installed 777 version as 1.10.6492 and says it's up to date !

What do I need to do to get the latest version of RAAS Pro ? Alternatively, do I need it at all ? Sorry for my ignorance, but I have only just started working with the 777. Thanks for any helpful info.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I did search the forum for a solution. Several posts mentioned RAAS Pro update but I still could not find an answer to my problem. I already submitted a support ticket to PMDG but their reply was to contact FS2Crew. Hence my post.

When checking for RAAS Pro update after opening it via FSX add-ons menu RAAS Professional option, message comes up stating "Your product is out of date. Do you want to update?" (DLL version is 1.3.2.60). When I press Yes, the FS2CREW RAAS Professional web page opens up stating that the update for the locked PMDG 777 RAAS Pro (which is what I have) was built into PMDG 777 SP1D (version 1.10.6320) and I have to download the 777 again from PMDG to get the latest version. But the PMDG Operations Center shows installed 777 version as 1.10.6492 and says it's up to date !

What do I need to do to get the latest version of RAAS Pro ? Alternatively, do I need it at all ? Sorry for my ignorance, but I have only just started working with the 777. Thanks for any helpful info.

You can obtain the latest version of RAAS (locked) for the PMDG 777 via here (bottom of the page):

http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/pages/RAAS-Professional.html