Sign in to follow this  
decoder82

problema

bryan hello and thank you for this amazing product! Only problem I encountered on the previous and when I turn the engine 1 then 2 then not feel the annuccio of the crew in the previous felt both at embarkation and during the push to set in motion engines. else and I can not put sop sop 1 and 3 I own standards sop 2

It uses only one in the earlier

and some limited control over the first button you're more focused on the voice that has more functionality and ceck

bryan stavo dicendo che utilizzo control button ho sempre usato control button anche in fs2 crew precedente .in questa versione vi siete concentrati piu sul voice che ha piu funzionalità rispetto a button control 

Bryan I usually use the "control button", also in the previous version of Fs2 crew. In this version I noted that I heard the Crew's voices in the Welcome moment, but I can not heard the second message in the moment of push back and start the engines.

Please note that I use Sop2 because I'm not able to use Sop1.

Awaiting your feedback.

I know what you're talking about now.

Please re-download the main installer and re-install again

That was a bug which I fixed affecting the Cabin PA safety brief which is triggered by starting engine 1.

It's in the installer now, but the version number is still the same as I have not official released V1.1.

Bryan Hello thanks for the reply :) I can uninstall or reinstall a copy of the above? for use sop 1-3 what to do?

Sop1 - 3

Dear Bryan, 

Do I have to install the copy under the existing copy in my hands?

Can I use Sop1 and Sop3 with Button Control? 

thanks