Sign in to follow this  
alexczarn

My affinity for Delta

Call me strange or whatnot, but I, being an Aussie kinda have an affinity for Delta; also an affinity for Atlanta and the Atlanta Braves.

Anyways, another thing, I am willing to forgo a really high frame rate for instead high graphics settings, and therefore hopefully excellent screenshots. Hence why I'm happy with 20fps, 4096 textures and very dense autogen.

Quick question too, does anyone run FTX Global in conjunction with Ultimate Terrain X, and does it play nicely together?

Ramble over- DL 757-200 across the Southwestern USA from Atlanta, GA, to Santa Ana, CA.

dtgIvZJ.jpg

wHPiK98.jpg

V3xdrKk.jpg

rvXDP6q.jpg

p5OCO7P.jpg

TPMDsCZ.jpg

pnlXULC.jpg

jy6gOGA.jpg

boELTDg.jpg

LlPN2vY.jpg

I'm a Delta freak myself :)

Come and join us at flydva.com if you don't have VH "home" yet. (i think website is down for maintennce now (as of 15:50CET))

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

Nice shots !  I run FTX Global and UTX / USA v2 in Prepar3D and together they are fantastic ! I'm sure the same is true in FSX.

Another awesome Delta Virtual Airlines can be found here >>>   :wub:

WAT1460.png

If only there were modern and/or systems-deep versions of Delta's mainstays: 757, 767 and maddogs...

Great looking approach into Santa Ana!

HLJAMES

If only there were modern and/or systems-deep versions of Delta's mainstays: 757, 767 and maddogs...

LevelD 767 doesn't count?

I'm a Delta freak myself :)

Come and join us at flydva.com if you don't have VH "home" yet. (i think website is down for maintennce now (as of 15:50CET))

I've never flown with a virtual airline before...I've thought about it but kinda nervous about the whole thing aha.

Nice shots !  I run FTX Global and UTX / USA v2 in Prepar3D and together they are fantastic ! I'm sure the same is true in FSX.

Another awesome Delta Virtual Airlines can be found here >>> www.deltava.org  :wub:

Cheers, glad to hear they exist happily together.

I've never flown with a virtual airline before...I've thought about it but kinda nervous about the whole thing aha.

Don't worry. I'm part of a VA as well. Most of them require only 1 flight on VATSIM or IVAO every 30 days. It's fun and makes it feel like you're flying for a purpose. Plus, ATC on VATSIM is usually very accommodating if you're new.

And great screenshots!

Great shots Alex. the '57 is a beautiful aircraft. I especially love the first and second to last screenshot.

We have a great 757 and soon to be Maddog in X-plane B)

LevelD 767 doesn't count?

No experience with it but it sounds like, from what I've read, to be one of the best examples of "system-deep" that there is. However note that I said modern (software-wise, not aircraft-wise)... and preferably something that'd work with P3D, although it sounds like some folks have gotten it to work...

Great shots Alex. the '57 is a beautiful aircraft. I especially love the first and second to last screenshot.

We have a great 757 and soon to be Maddog in X-plane B)

You guys also look to have a pretty neat 330 too... which is also in the Delta stable...

http://flydva.com doesn't have a vatsim requirement.

You can fly offline and use any plane on any route.

That's why it is ranked very high in most active VA's chart.

Friendly people, chat or TS and nothing but fun :)

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png