Sign in to follow this  
Lukemeister

Ultimate Traffic 2

Hi guys, 

I have an issue with traffic at EHEH. When I land I see the AI hesitating to leave the runway. At Eindhoven they leave the runway and then again they make a 180 degree turn to enter the runway to take a different exit instead. Quite annoying during landing...

The recording:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVrhGuauLsE&feature=youtu.be

As you can see here in my video. :nea: I should have initiated a go around instead. :fool: However, if I proceeded with the landing in a real world situation, I would have done the same thing I did here. :P

Can someone help me with this??

Kind regards,

Peter

EDIT: I use ActiveSkyNext, Ultimate Traffic 2, PMDG 737NGX and OrxySim Eindhoven Airport.

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

UT2 doesn't do anything to airports except populate them with traffic. How that traffic interacts on the ground is due to the airport scenery. You need a different airport file (afcad/ADE/AFX).

Also to hear the proper Airline and airport callsigns etc you want to get Editvoicepack, it will do wonders for what you are hearing in the ATC.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

I have not yet seen AI stop on a runway, but they may turn around in order to get to the nearest taxiway.  I have noticed that AI will sometimes turn away from the terminal or designated parking areas as they initially exit the runway, then have to turn around and cross the runway.    I've also seen AI aircraft meet head-on while taxiing, the result is that they sit there until they time out and disappear.  AI will also sometimes be told to stop and hold if they are on a taxiway that parallels the runway and another aircraft is landing or departing.   I presume this is a coding issue with AI decision making and planning and is not fixable by us users.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.