Hello everyone -

i purchased the HOTAS Warthog flightstick and throttle and i have an issue i can`t find a sollution to.

On the mentioned throttle there is a slider to the right of the main throttle. I want to assign that to the speedbrake of the 747-400, so its movements correspond with the movement on the speedbrake lever in the 747-400. Is there a way to make this work? in the assignment settings i was not able to do this.

Best regards from Gunnar

Use Fsuipc to assign your controls

Hi Glynn - i entered fsuipc and found the "axis assignment" for the slider. Im not sure how to proceed. I was able to move the spoiler handle (which i first called speedbrake) but not fully up and down.

In the "control sent when range entered" i put -spoiler dec. In the opposite i put -spoiler inc- dont know if its correct

After you have assigned the axis as a spoiler on the left hand side of the axis assignment tab and ticked "send direct to fsuipc" you then need to enter the calibration tab and find the page dealing with spoilers and flaps and calibrate the slider there, Fsuipc will handle the detents correctly once you have done that.

Appearantly i checked the wrong option - now i works more like it is supposed to do. Still, i can only use half of the slider, from top to the center, but if i push it to the top the spiler lever on the plane always goes forward, and thats the most important.

What do i do if i want to use the entire axis of the slider?